Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

I just cannot make the theory that Jay acted alone work. He completely lacks any sort of motive and if we believe Adnan's narrative that he was at track that day then Jay would have been operating under the assumption that the person he was trying to frame would have an air tight alibi. It makes no sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Bitchkrieg posted:

The sticking point with Jay is that he knew where Hae's car was. I can't ignore that. Does anyone have any theories as to why Jay would know this information?

Why wouldn't he? It is an undisputed fact that Jay was involved in the disposal of her body.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

I have no idea what they should do as I feel like the concept of a second season just feels forced.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

When's the next episode supposed to come out?

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Am I crazy or was the Asia alibi debunked because she specifically mentioned the type of weather that day way which was completely inaccurate? Like she said it was raining heavily but it was clear all day or something? So she would have been remembering another day.

• Locked thread