Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I just blasted through this podcast this weekend. I love This American Life so I was super into this. But I just don't know what to think. I want to belive Adnan but Jay knew about the car.
gently caress, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

outlier posted:

HE'S A MASTERMIND SOCIOPATH!

But mention of Don brings something to mind: How long had he and Hae been going out? I didn't pay attention to this but read someone asserting that it had only been two weeks.

13 days. They started on New Years.

(but seriously the car :argh:)

Pillowpants posted:

And Dons dad was a cop, and Some dude said Adnan stole a lot of money from his mosque, and what about jen?

I don't see a connection between the first two, but I can easily think that Jen might be in cahoots with Jay if there's any conspiracy at all.

Spaced God fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jan 18, 2015

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

And More posted:

:rolleyes: Adnan has obviously been using that sweet mosque money to bribe every witness including 80 muslims and Asia McClain.

Yeah, who knows what you can do with those hundreds of thousands of Islam bux!

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

I'm still wrapping my head around the existence of that phone booth, too. It only appeared in, what, one document? And no one remembered one being at the Best Buy?
So loving confusing

E.

moths posted:

Do police typically ask about missing persons as if they were shoot on sight wanted fugitives?

And even if he was that paranoid, you'd doubly expect him to retrace his day because a) cops think Hae did some poo poo and b) they know he's associated with her.

Remember, according to that one girl Adnan was high as gently caress at the time

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Adnan got his appeal! :woop:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Part of my wants to think he's innocent and should be released/shouldn't have been convicted, but even the part of me that thinks he's guilty still doesn't want to convict him. There just isn't enough evidence to say anything beyond a reasonable doubt.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

bowmore posted:

Jay said in the new interview there was no meet at best buy didn't he? So Adnan doesn't have the no time to strangle excuse

Adnan went straight to Jays house and popped the trunk basically

Or the other story of he found Jay at the pool hall.

I dunno. I'm still with the thought of "he shouldn't've been convicted regardless based on the evidence provided at trial."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

moths posted:

I mean, unless you believe that the real killer would make a guy pancakes or write long rambling letters to the press.

uhhhh

• Locked thread