Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
do lps even happen here? cyoa lps are fun right? human being. friend of the family.

quote:

A wiseguy? A goodfella? A mobster? Sure, you can call me any of those. I've been a member of a major crime family for a long time now. Normally I'd never tell anyone about my life, but I can trust you, right?

Don't ask me about my ancestry. Yakuza, Russian Mob, Sicilian, Mexican Cartel…race doesn't matter as much as it used to. Some traditions still hold. We have a boss whom we call the Don, our captains are called caporegimes and the made men and women are called soldiers. Hell, we even have the Five Families in New Daria, just like New York, right?

No, they aren't THE Five Families. It's just a coincidence that five different organizations run the city like they do in the Big Apple. It was like that before I was born. I came from…

…a wealthy upper-class family.
…a normal middle-class family.
…a poor lower-class family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Goku

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

middle class

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

zen death robot posted:

what?! that wasnt one of the choices

plus goku would be a bad choice for a mobster due to his upstanding morals and sense of fair play

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

We are poor

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The choice of games are really good. Voted goku

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

BoredDG posted:

We are poor

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

be fancy old money criminal

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!
Poor fam.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i vote upper class

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
poor por favor

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

The choice of games are really good. Voted goku

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Op abandoned his Let's play so now a moderator must fulfill his duty & ban him forever.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I vote Poor People

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

Op abandoned his Let's play so now a moderator must fulfill his duty & ban him forever.

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
Poor.
We gotta make this guy a bruiser when we get the chance. Just a giant intimidating meathead that takes no poo poo.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
oh gently caress thats right, i made a lp on imp zone cause i was bored and am a colossal unrelenting human being. lets do this.

…a poor lower-class family.

quote:

The apartment I grew up in was dirty and the plumbing was always giving us trouble. My clothes were secondhand and I never got any of the cool toys I saw on TV. The neighborhood was noisy and dangerous. It was no wonder that I started a life of crime at a young age.
(Streetwise +20 and Criminal Reputation +10)

My parents were regular people. They weren't saints, but they certainly didn't have any connections to organized crime or anything like that. They tried to raise me to be a moral and well-adjusted little…

…boy.
…girl.

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Dec 26, 2012

girl

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Girl. let's be a tough dame with a cool gaze and a heart fulla moxie

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Oh hell yea! Can't wait for the sexy fan art. LEt's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Girl.

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

Boy.
It's called Goodfellas not Gooddames.
There's nothing intimidating about some loving broad.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Life of a Momster

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
…girl.

quote:

You find that funny? A female gangster? Times are changing. I wasn't the first woman to be "made", you know. But sure, we aren't that common.

My family was well-known in our neighborhood. No, not my criminal family. I'm referring to my parents and myself. They were the ones who named me…

Marissa.
Jennifer.
Sophia.
Something else.

if u want something else say what.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
put all the points in legal

something else ; j-lo

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Goku

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

Taint Reaper.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Name the girl Michelle Obama

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Name the girl fhqwhgads

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

SnotGrumble posted:

Taint Reaper.

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
get ye flask

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I would like her name to be Impette.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Taint Reaper

quote:

I remember the first time I was involved in a crime. I was eight years old. A couple of friends and I were at a local convenience store. It was stupid kid stuff. Even my best friend was there…

A boy named Tyler.
A girl named Taylor.

first reply wins.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Grrl power

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
ive been thinking: suikoden 2 is good. luca blight is probs the best video game bad guy. hes cool.

A girl named Taylor.

quote:

Taylor was a scrawny and excitable little girl with messy black hair.

"Just take it," the leader of our little group said with a sneer, forcing the candy bar into my hands.

He was a boy named Alex.
She was a girl named Alexis.

first reply wins, again

Dec 26, 2012

alexis

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
alright back to the normal democratic american way

She was a girl named Alexis.

quote:

She was always doing poo poo like that. At that age, Alexis was bigger, stronger and meaner than Taylor or myself. For a bunch of little kids, most of the time that was enough to make us follow her. She was tall, slender, and had long blond hair. She looked like the poster girl for the perfect all-American girl.

Taylor had already shoved a bar into her own pocket. Although she tried to look nonchalant, I could see that she was scared and nervous.

I took the bar and put it in my pocket.
I pushed it back at Alexis and glared menacingly at her.
"This is dumb," I said to Taylor, dropping the candy on the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

Take the candy bar. If the shopkeeper gives you lip, punch him in the mouth and spit on him.

• Locked thread