Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardulac
May 31, 2005

"There is a difference between fear and caution."
This sounds like a chaotic mess. Seems like a good game for me to come back for.

I will be very disappointed if everyone isn't dead by Thanksgiving :colbert:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I just had some. It was delicious.
I haven't had cereal in so long, that I'm having a hard time imagine what it tastes like.

Lactose intolerance :argh:

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

This game can only benefit from turbos

eeny meeny miney ##vote ardulac
If you can explain an organizational system where I am the 4th pick, then I will vote myself.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

The organizational method used was "randomly pick a person to turbo based on an advanced random number generation device"

Eeny meeny miney moe =/= dice. Trap sprung. ##Vote CPig

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

:blush:
I can't stay mad at you. ##unvote

CapitalistPig posted:

relax not enough people will go for it because its dumb and still jokephase.
Never bet against people being lazy.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

That is a confusing flip. I was really expecting more death.

If anyone had a failed kill, it might be worth claiming it on the high chance that you shot at a doctored Scum.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

If we mislynch today, any remaining Vigs (there should be at least 1) should keep it in their pants since a mislynch followed by a misvig will end the game unless Scum shoot the same person.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Kumbamontu posted:

you still haven't explained why someone hammering on d1 is scummy
It seems obvious based on the his post later on d1 and his comments today that he doesn't actually believe that. He was probably trying to trick Scum into hammering on the off chance that Allen was a hunter if he wasn't Scum.

It does seem like EXACT was just trying to manufacture content by grabbing onto the lowest hanging fruit without thinking about it too hard, so I actually think Juan's trap might be legit in this case. ##Vote EXACT

I'm probably going to be on the road for quite awhile today, but I'll try to check in tomorrow. Any chance of a deadline extension for the holiday?

Preview Edit: Apparently I gave Juan too much credit, but I stick by EXACT's vote on him feeling fake.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Juanito posted:

I recanted about the hammerer being scum, not EXAKT falling into my elaborate trap.

Juanito posted:

also I thought I'd unvoted with this post

##unvote

Opop dying on N1 has thrown me off my game
What? :psyduck:

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Juanito posted:

no you're wrong, I only recanted about the hammerer, I definitely don't think scum would hammer
I'm totally with you on that point. I'm just trying to figure out why you're unvoting. Do you not believe EXACT's vote for you and the justification for it was Scummy?

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Juanito posted:

also I shot Ardu last night, I thought he might be scum, but I honestly didn't have a great reason.
Yeah, bullshit. ##Vote Juanito.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Met posted:

Juanito was lynched. He was a Vigilante.

You have 24 hours to send me your night actions.
I stick by my decision. I figured Juan was just Scum trying to save himself at the last minute by shifting attention, and I knew I wasn't going to be around to defend myself if the votes started moving (which seemed like why he picked me). I would have given more explanation but I saw his post right before I was leaving the house and I figured the options were that he was Scum or he was Town who was going to be lynched today if I was lynched yesterday.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote ardulac

this guys a scum
Well that makes this easy, there hasn't been a hammer yet so ##Vote CPig.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Actually ##Unvote, there might be people who haven't seen the thread yet and on the off chance Pig isn't Scum I'd rather not give them a choice in who to hammer.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

In related new, Exact is almost certainly not Scum unless he is buddies with Pig since I imagine he would have found some way to get his buddies attention.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

I'd expect Scum to distance here, so I'm currently thinking the likely options are f_v/Kumba, Kumba/CPig, or CPig/Exact. Based on that, I'm most inclined to lynch Pig or Kumba.

It's tempting to just throw the vote down on Pig, but it could be that Kumba

EXAKT Science posted:

is scum trying to bait a townie into casting vote #2 so his scumbuddy can hammer
to steal EXAKT's train of thought.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

For a game that I thought would be a nonsensical bloodbath, this has been surprisingly vanilla. We haven't lynched a hammer, the scum haven't NK'd a bomb and no vigs used have actually worked.
Agreed, I was expecting a chaotic mess that would end before Day 2.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I forgot there was a scum doctor
Do we know this? The OP says the Scum will have a Doctor or Roleblocker.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I had assumed there would be one *click* for each blank shot, but now I am not certain.
Can we get confirmation on this one way or the other. The only possibilities I'm seeing are that one of our claimed Vigs was RBed (I'm not a Vig by the way), we only get one *click* regardless of the number of blanks, or you are lying.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

It's ard and kumba
I was going to ask for an argument, but then I realized that you have to argue that point since the only way you can be Town is if Kumba and I are Scum since Scum would have hammered me if neither of us were Scum and would have hammered you if you and Kumba were both Town. I would have warned a buddy against creating that exact situation, and I think you know that but I suppose you have to make the argument.

I still have some doubts based on the whole "Scum being afraid of hunters" thing, but I'm going to be unconscious until deadline so ##Vote CPig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

And sorry everyone else. I was in a lovely mood and didn't really care if town lost.
The only way to win was to lynch me since a no lynch would have resulted in me killing you based on your claim and that would have been game, so don't be too hard on yourself.

Also, I'm assuming Opop also shot me (unless he was saving his vig), so I feel like I have more lives than your average cat.

• Locked thread