Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
there is a huge difference between vampirism and vore and don't act like you don't know that!

e: gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

have you ever thought about what it would be like if deku's shoe ate you 🤔

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Kuribo's Shoe from Mario 3????

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ruggington posted:

Hahaha what would that even be like? Someone should draw that lmao haha. Does anyone have any linksto something like that LOL, just some links. Maybe a 10GB dropbox folder rofl???

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Blockhouse posted:

there is a huge difference between vampirism and vore and don't act like you don't know that!

e: gently caress

Just saying.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

god dang

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhonne posted:

I wonder if Deku will realize that the naked shapeshifting girl attacking him here has the same powers as the naked shapeshifting girl who attacked him during the Hero License Exam.

i really hope he picks up on this

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ruggington posted:

Sweet avatar choice choice.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

So far Deku has been fairly perceptive and he's I think third or fourth overall in grades for the class.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Yeah I'm pretty sure he's immediately gonna make the connection between her shapeshifting, athleticism and general creeper vibe even if she toned the latter way down as Keimi.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Waffleman_ posted:

Nasty art removed

Just saying.

So a vore artist drew a thing? I mean, I'm fairly sure you can find that for anything, including elves, orcs and llamas.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Hey.

Hey buddy.

I'm just being silly about this, I'm not actually trying to throw shade.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Waffleman_ posted:

Just saying.

...When she bites her own tongue, it must hurt like a BITCH.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

if kirishima did it, he'd bite his tongue off

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Manatee Cannon posted:

if kirishima did it, he'd bite his tongue off

Nobody ever closes their mouths in this manga

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

I keep coming back to this. It's amazing.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

why is that hamburger so loving big?!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ruggington posted:

Athletes eat a lot and it's no different for heroes and villains.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

:thunk:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

🅱eku and Uraraka

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Bidoriya x Uchaku

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Look at this darling. Look at her

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Actually her name is "round face"

https://twitter.com/keiidakamya/status/889247135698489344

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ruggington posted:

small head

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Vigilantes should be a safe read for an anime only fan, right? I've told a friend who watches the anime about it while warning her it's not as good as the main series, but I want to make sure first that I'm not forgetting any spoilers for anything beyond what the anime has shown so far. Like a mention of something from the main series in a dialogue box, or character elements of side characters that haven't really shown up yet.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's a prequel, so there shouldn't be any overt references to any of the events in the manga, just some plot elements that loosely tie into later arcs.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ruggington posted:

Look at this fake burger fan

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
was the "you're next" scene supposed to be menacing btw

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

tbp posted:

was the "you're next" scene supposed to be menacing btw

To potential villains!

But not really because it was sobering reminder to Deku that All Might, the symbol of peace, was basically retiring and as his inheritor it's up to him to one day fill those shoes.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

If I were one of the villains, I'd go after Recovery Girl, considering his "we don't have a healer in our party" remark

galenanorth fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Aug 2, 2017

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

SyntheticPolygon posted:

To potential villains!

But not really because it was sobering reminder to Deku that All Might, the symbol of peace, was basically retiring and as his inheritor it's up to him to one day fill those shoes.
The newscasters thought it was to villains, but yeah, only Deku (and later Bakugo) realize what it actually means.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Aurora posted:

Look at this fake burger fan

anyone noticing a lot of intersection between burger fans and vore enthusiasts

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/yonkouprod/status/892693938376540162

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Sounds like it'll be going into more of the other students' internships.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm actually really down with that honestly

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
It's technically filler but it's the sort of thing you could see the manga itself doing.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Basically a confirmed filler ep. Which makes sense really. As far as an anime goes it'd be weird to do what the manga did and show almost nothing of most of the students internships.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fabricated posted:

Basically a confirmed filler ep. Which makes sense really. As far as an anime goes it'd be weird to do what the manga did and show almost nothing of most of the students internships.

the manga cannot stop throwing new characters in every couple of chapters, of course they barely go into more depth on anyone

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

We just got done with a 3 chapter focus on Kirishima which was preceded by 3 chapters on Suneater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

SyntheticPolygon posted:

We just got done with a 3 chapter focus on Kirishima which was preceded by 3 chapters on Suneater.

kirishima was introduced how long ago, and we're just barely getting some info on him? meanwhile, he and the other student of class 1-A have to vie for oxygen with the big three now, one of which we still don't know much of anything about. plus we have about 50 new villains we're getting back stories for now. like, i hate to suggest it, but a training arc would actually be warranted right now, both as a way to get deku to stop being so poo poo with OFA and as a chance to flesh out currently existing characters without having to introduce a whole bunch of new characters suddenly