Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

If you can check out the blurays of Lodoss, there's a lot of cool details I never noticed before.

It's still super rushed but so is the short novel it's based on. The TV series fleshes out some of the plot points but I never liked the new cast nor the decrease in animation quality since it was a TV series instead of an OAV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

He could probably use black whip as a brace for his arm so it doesn't get completely ruined when he goes all out with an attack.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Or the spy went "these are good people, let's not betray them anymore."

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Fabricated posted:

We still have another shoe to drop in the quirk/predecessor that All Might was concerned about. I'm still taking bets on it being regeneration with nasty strings attached.

Bet you it's a "The Thing" type deal where he has to absorb biomass in a horrible body horror type of way.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Wouldn't now be the best time for the Vigilantes crew to pop up in the main series?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Won't murder, will maim.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The scarf was a cape, Deku's new power is that he heals if he eats a cape.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Is it the same test every year?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It would be cool if Stain, Gentle, and Overhaul (unlikely buuuut...) team up to calm Deku down. Show him that he got through to them.

If the class and instructors couldn't do it, why not the people he put away?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Deku is just going to use his whip ability to give Shiggy the big hug he needs to not be evil.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Does this mean Vigilantes is getting a new name or just ending?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Lamebot posted:

Here I am wondering what that quirk could do in a cannibalistic villain. Probably something like Sylar from Heroes. There's already enough quirk stealers in this series.

Stain was pretty close.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Because if you have a tragic backstory its okay, it's totally not your fault you decided to be a murdering rear end in a top hat.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Wasn't that about a year ago? Between COVID time and the comics pacing I can't recall.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Stain is gonna paralyze AFO until he doesn't exist anymore.

Everyone will be confused.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Probably because it would be exhausting to come up with clever ways to fight like that every arc.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I bet you the armor has a subwoofer that blasts "I AM HERE"

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Nah, kids are assholes. AFO will just become even more cruel.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think that guy who can control you after answering a question could own Goku lol

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

All Might is just showing the kids what to do, now they have a template to take AfO down.

Except Momo.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Fortnite is the ultimate crossover game at this point, it's neat.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Short but that's gonna be dope animated.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

If the movies count Deku got a new power.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Guys it's right there, he's gonna make baby back ribs. Turn the cannibal into food.

It's ironic.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

"My quirk is useless!"

That kind of thinking is why he's dead.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

He could end up being the tech type hero from his original design.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Someone edit that scene from the buffy movie about clapping lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think that character died in the intro to the latest suicide movie.