Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

gnome7 posted:

I am glad that Ochako is the one who saved the day and won the test for their team. I really hope she doesn't get stuck being The Chick because she is cool as hell and I want to see her keep being cool.

Same she owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Jazu posted:

Kennedy Space Center

I think a lot of people have read Stone Ocean

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

A goddamn rush attack. :allears:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Kyte posted:

Horikoshi has a real gift for facial expressions.

I wonder if gadget girl's eyes are related to her quirk. Some sort of super-precision or such.

Turbo...what does it mean?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

http://bato.to/read/_/320292/boku-no-hero-academia_ch41_by_fallen-angels it's out, you goobers

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

[tinny voice] MIDORIYA, MY BOY

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

I think Midnight sort of suffers from that though. I'm not expecting thunder thighs or bubblebutt but she's got this man sized set of shoulders, some tits tacked on, and then narrow hips. I actually thought she might have been a drag queen for the longest time because of it.

It's not something that's bad or I take huge issues with, I legit enjoy how he draws ladies. Midoriya's mom (in her current form) is probably the best way he's drawn a lady in the entire series though, hands down.

This is a bad post.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

http://bato.to/read/_/331640/boku-no-hero-academia_ch50_by_fallen-angels translation, finally

whooooole lotta poo poo going down in hosu

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

At some point Deku is going to be ripped as gently caress like All Might and it's going to look weird as hell compared to now.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I got behind and man is it fun to read this manga in bursts.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Never trust anyone named Kyle.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Arlong Park is honestly a better analogy

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Deku's mom is great

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Invisible girl in the hot springs from last chapter :allears:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

God, it's really apparent how edgelord Mangastream is when you go from reading Fallen Angels on catchup to reading them for speed scanlations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

All Might is the coolest

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Cabbagepots?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm fairly certain Toshinori's time spent is more like 1 hour straight or something, with some amount of recharge time that isn't 24 hours. It would be tough to be making any sort of appearance at UA with only an hour as All Might a day.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Didn't we already miss a week of the manga so we should get one this week?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

What, no link? Unless it's just the raw I guess

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

God drat I can't wait for all this to be animated.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I guess he does actually know about One for All

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

If the series keeps going it will be about the continuing growth of Class 1-A (and 1-B and friends) as actual heroes and the stuff they have to do to protect the world

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I don't know why AFO has to be the be-all-end-all of villains :shrug:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Fabricated posted:

Part of me is actually hoping that the previous One For All holder is in fact a woman because I wanna see a female version of All Might complete with the different art style.

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't look at all like All Might

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

it's all might's imprint. boom

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

So All for One is All Might's Nobody right?

wow keep it to spoiler tags!!! :mad:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's gonna be forever before we get this animated :smith:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I imagine any flashbacks about Nana will be mostly relegated to the All Might spin-off

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Gas kid was knocked out at the forest training place and captured

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Gyges posted:

If this were true then the kids of other All For One holders would have passed on parts of it to their kids. If Deku has kids they either get all their quirk from their mom, or Deku has one of those quirks that are unnoticed like the first bearer of All For One.

That must be a fun alternate timeline

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Darth Walrus posted:

Deku's dad is presumably a salaryman who spends 90% of his life working and the remainder sleeping.

Pretty sure his parents are separated if not divorced

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Tunicate posted:

Fighter pilot from WWI.

Eventually Deku is going to meet his great-great-grandnephew.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The JoJo thread has been several pages of "post your stand from this stand generator" and "post your seventh stand user stand" before

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Fabricated posted:

If I'm completely unafraid for any of the students then there's no tension in the battle bits, so it may as well be a SOL manga (I would be okay with this!).

lol

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Fabricated posted:

Someone in Fairy Tail got sucked into the netherworld as a mass of particles and it's kinda sad until you realize that there's no way that character is actually dead so it kinda goes from "that was a pretty affecting scene" to "bets on how many chapters for it before they punch their way out of death"

I guess you better stop reading manga now because there are very few times the protagonist of a manga will die in a battle so there is no tension whatsoever according to you

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Scott Pilgrim is a story about a loser who sucks, it's fun

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I can't believe you guys made puns all night

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Neat, the latest anime episode as a little thing with all the previous OFA owners before he gets real mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Space-Bird posted:

Yeah, All Might's power is in a constant, permanent wain, but the dude has so much spirit and guts, he's just trucking along... The Anime Only people hasn't seen his final punch yet, so they have no idea, haha. My guess it will be 2 seasons before we see UNITED STATES SMASH

The Sports Festival is exactly as long chapters-wise as what the first season covers - I'm not sure how they're going to deal with it since it'd be kind of weird to have the entire season be based around the festival.

I also really hope they don't split up the Camp Trip and Hideout Assault into different seasons because anime fans would die