Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I love grenade hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I hope this series goes long enough to delve into the fact that the main character isn't a mutant but has legit super powers.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

COME ON AND SLAM, AND WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE SPACE FOR JAMS!

I love whoever is translating this. Unless that what it was in the original and in that case the author of this is amazing.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Not exactly I think.
He's probably going to think Midoriya is being groomed by All might as the next biggest hero.

Because Quirk transfer? pff who would believe that?

It is even crazier than Quirk transfer. All For One is some magic power totally unrelated to Quirks. No one should be able to guess what is really going on. It is like if Captain Marvel joined the X-men.

I wonder if the teacher's Quirk stopping power even works on it.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Level Slide posted:

Deku Spacious CPA

Never Forget

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I assume he'll go out giving Deku one last motivational speech.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I can't wait for Deku to no-sell those power cancelling darts.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I’m excited for the newest member of the school staff, Gentle, to begin his teaching career along side his trusty TA.

Media presence is a big part of hero work.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Half of Dracula posted:

We need a kid with Bungee Gum as a quirk as well

The power of rubber and gum is the quirk singularity.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

Stupid question, are rabbits and tigers conceptually linked in Japan, or is this a reference? I'm leaning towards the latter, considering it's another superhero anime, but...

It is a reference to the japanese wrestler Tiger Mask.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I’m not sure how Shigaraki and crew are going to get out if this one, but I’m hoping those scrappy kids pull through somehow.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

The point where things started to go bad in Bleach was after all the characters who were the enemies and portrayed as willing participants in an unjust system got high rankings in all the character polls and thus had to all hang out and be friends with the main characters.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Yeah it is kind of lame that the D tier students are still hanging around while the villains just keep losing people. At least let them go to jail so we can have a prison break arc.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

serious gaylord posted:

Deku will punch the moon.

His rabbit costume is just a very long setup to a “rabbits pounding mochi on the moon” joke.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Hell yeah

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

At the beginning of this arc Koichi narrated it as the end of his hero career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Finally, the Doc Oc isekai I’ve been waiting for.