Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Overhaul is gonna pull a JoJo and rip his arm to hit Mirio outside of his expected reach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

He's actually a fry cook secretly.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Remember when Sado pulled out a pole from the ground to bat at a hollow he couldn't see as a regular dude. Basically early bleach was great.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Same but instead due to social pressure they'll end up in a loveless marriage they fake being great for publicity

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Probably the smartest thing to do esp with dudes like the VA showing up.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

It was pretty much a veneer for horrible sadism like their German equivalents.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Fake black licorice

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

This is japan get your guns out of here. Now if this was set in the US oh man would this be a loving mess.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Sounds like Japan to me.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

They would never join them. It's absurd to think that someone like Gentle would join a group of killers.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Also non magical knockout gas is a mess irl to deal with and can easily cause deaths in confined areas/just getting the dosage wrong which is why you don't see this done.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Goddamn AfO theme on the anime is called, "You Can't Run".

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Much like teleportation, something like outright stopping quirks is probably rare.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

With AfO being basically blind at this point having his quirks shut off would doom him even more than any other hero. He'd be stumbling around unable to detect anything new.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Man I want a mirror of the Class A stuff just showing the villain alliance loving around with one another now.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Just you want until he learns he can repel air like bullets from his palms and feet.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I can't wait to see The Phantom Menace animated it's gonna be great you guys.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

My left thumb is also hosed but not enough for surgery. :tinfoil:

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

We regret to inform you that the hero Miruko abuses her family.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

He was also shot with a quirk erasing bullet. No quirk to steal.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Doing something out of spite seems entirely in character for how he murdered Magne and shrugged it off afterwards.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

...I swore they shot him. Huh okay nevermind. Take that back.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Redtext speaks for itself.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Unfortunately he was speaking about the furniture item. A whole mini arc of our heroes appreciation classical Japanese furniture

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Don't you know? They were smuggling the deadliest drug of all...weed.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Oh god loving damnit it is some mental connection poo poo. Or he's using some quirk but probably the former.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Everyone here are super cops sorry.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

thetoughestbean posted:

nah he doesn't do it for money he does it for fun

...Are you really sure they aren't a cop still?

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Wrong thread.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Now imagine Monoma with Shinso's quirk.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Except everyone already ignores him typically and with the knowledge of him being able to use Shinso quirk that goes double.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

It never said he was immune to his own quirk so obviously he absentmindedly sucked on a cut finger or bit his tongue and suddenly got frozen and freaked out.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

off a cliff.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

He still got into general courses which is still a prestigious position as far as I'm aware, its not like he was told to gently caress off and was only able to stay via staff recommendation.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

What do you think he did to AFO in his last encounter to make his face so hosed up.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Sindai posted:

literally punched his face in

I meant that to be a quote to All Might just melting people's faces off if MHA was all gritty only to say he pretty much did that already to OFA

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Little finger sleeves for each finger so they can't all touch at once clearly.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Either that or communicate purely over radio even in person which has it's own issues.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Glad the good guys finally got a lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

AfO would absolutley be a munchkin who abuses splatbooks in 3.5 to make the most powerful characters possible while forcing people to play with his awful rear end.