Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Prison Warden posted:

I barely remember the big spread this was a part of, but assistants usually draw that poo poo themselves. It gives them a chance to show off their own artistic chops.

Midnight's design is just one of those things you kind of sigh at and move past becasue comics are loving terrible and at least she isn't giving birth to her own rapist or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Fabricated posted:

a 24-26 ep run that ends at Stain would be pretty cool.

I could definitely see Stain as a season finale.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

All Might is very scary.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Green Intern posted:

Even at the end, he was trying to secure victory by escape, something he was completely against at the start. Bakugou and Deku did actually manage to get some teamwork going, even if their plans seemed to revolve around Deku getting exploded a bit.

When all you have is a hammer...

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Bad Seafood posted:

New anime teaser image.

Deku's really into that appliance destruction goin' on.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Second to last episode Deku wins the tournament and then All Might jumps in the middle of the stage.

All Might, "Good work my boy! It seems I've finally found someone strong enough to kill me!"

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I nice cup of tea sounds great actually. :munch:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I don't know what's up with all this negativity here. Handyman here clearly just wants to discuss the trial and tribulations of growing up in this crazy world with his new friend over a spot of delicious earl gray.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

You know, it's probably gonna be really awkward if Uraraka learns what happened to Deku after she ditched him.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Dr Subterfuge posted:

Only one is going to be rescued and it's going to be Bakugou. Everyone loses.

That's what I was thinking too.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Actually that's why the aliens awakened humanity's quirks in the first place. So that over time, across the generations they would merge and unify into a single ultimate quirk.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

kinmik posted:

You post this, but neglect to include this...thing?

It makes me wonder, not for the first time, what persuades the group to include the fanart they do. Is it nepotism? Do the artists ("artists") submit it? It's just so jarring to scroll down another disappointing chapter of Bleach and suddenly see a bishounen Kenpachi.

Nothing strikes greater fear into one of Yuuei's top students than Big Bean Burrito night

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Butt Ghost posted:

Man, I like All Might a lot. He's so cool. I want to be just like him.
__________/

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Well, maybe what's All Left of him.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Dreggon posted:

what the gently caress is this cthulhu bullshit are those people?

Well, they used to be at least.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Terper posted:

oh my god i just now noticed the U A design :negative:

gently caress

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Slime posted:

No she won't, she'll forget how.

Actually, she'll forget everything else..

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

She croaked.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Dangerous Person posted:

Pull up, thread

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I'm glad that I CANNOT STOP TWINKLING now has the chance to make some real friends.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Break a leg, Gentle!

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I'm glad the villain alliance is getting up to some successful villainy. Those spunky kids are all grown up now.

:unsmith:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Neito posted:

Also they were going to give Mirio OfA, and he has a quirk.

Umm...

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Eej posted:

I don't think "Monofilament Wire Girl" or "Nerve Agent Girl" or "Tear Gas Girl" sound very heroic

Well maybe the last one (cause they're cops)

Well, that's still better than lung shrooms.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

SwissArmyDruid posted:

....I suddenly want to see like.... Reed Richards explore the Red And Punchy dimension.

Tragically, his teleportation device can't withstand the excessive punch power of the infernal dimension, and poor Richards is apparently stranded forever to live out his existence as a cosmic stress ball. That is until he comes upon a strange portal protected by a mysterious ruby-quartz barrier...

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Ganbatte, Tomura-kun!

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Viridiant posted:

After seeing these pages I'm no longer certain that Horikoshi won't have Shigaraki kill one of the 1A kids.

Yeah, whoever said he wouldn't might end up eating crow.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFegCQ_7Mug

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Shinjobi posted:

What ending do you think would work for the actual murderer Shigaraki? I mean, yeah their prison system sucks rear end but I'm drawing a blank at what other kind of ending there could be waiting for him.

victory

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

When you need to smile for your yearbook photo.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

It's sushi time!

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

just waiting for naptime to be over

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Shigi's loving idea light-bulb was the best.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

hiddenriverninja posted:

If you don't imagine the Sixth's smokescreen as a giant fart what are you doing in life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9yX4wpAAbQ