Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
I have a question that may have partially been answered in the last issue:

All Might said that OFA is passed down through ingesting DNA, right? Midoriya got AM's power from hair. Since Himiko drank a little of Midoriya's blood, wouldn't OFA have been transferred to her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
Tokoyami is surprisingly buff! I thought his non-physical quirk, bird neck, and small stature would mean he'd be scrawny.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
Have they shown any human-looking people coupled with the deformed people? Are human-type people sticking with human-types and avoiding the others, meaning the weird people are all interbreeding? Vigilantes has the preying mantis dude, and Koda's mom looks like a cow. This could very quickly turn into an Eloi and Morlock kind of world.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
It's all going to be fine now. Why? The New Chapter is here!

I can't quite tell what's going on with Deku in the last panel. Is his arm exploding?

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

Two Tone Shoes posted:

That kid would look like a really, really edgy frog person.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
Does the ending mean that Monoma is going to copy Eri's quirk to heal Mirio?

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
The long-haired guy next to the President is All for One! He used the tracking quirk he stole from the cat lady and is covering AfO's destroyed head with the wig

Maybe Doubler's work?

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
Deku can't handle bOfA.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
Dungeon Master Shiguraki Tomura: "A massive wall of decay is rushing towards your party! How will you save them?"

Deku the Bard: "I cast Magic Foot Missile!"

DMST: :crossarms: "Y'all dead."

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
The Crawler will now be the Splatter.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

Rhonne posted:

NEW VIGILANTES!

Who could this mysterious masked Tiger Bunny be!?
Is she related to the equally mysterious teenager, Garyuu X?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

too soon man, too soon
So you're half-past Midnight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
The traitor is only a Scumbag Villain if they come from the Gunga Mountain region of Japan, otherwise they're just a Sparkling Jerk.