Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Pregnant Woman got pepper sprayed and kicked in the stomach? That ugly bitch was asking for it.
Wrestling as an undead luchador.... You might as well say that this is Lucha Underground!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Pregnant Woman got pepper sprayed and kicked in the stomach? That ugly bitch was asking for it.
1. Talking to Xavier Jaguar after his defeat leads to a bunch of dumb cat puns. You missed 'em...

2) How many Chac Mools are there? I collected six, but never completed the Inferno levels. Seven, because Inferno levels are DLC? Is there an additional reward for seven chac mools rather than 6?

3) Piso 4, past the 22:00 spot... couldn't you just chicken mode underneath the moving blocks, instead of moving underneath the floor?

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Shank is from Klei, and I really can't support their games because they force you to play platformers with the analog stick or else you have trouble aiming for specific targets, because the analog stick is also the gun aiming stick. If you go directional pad, well there are some things that you just can't hit.

Guacamelee is from Lunchbox Games, who also made When Mutant Blobs Attack. That's a game I'm sure you'd love to LP next, although I must warn you it's a little on the short side.

• Locked thread