Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

xcore posted:

The only drama when it comes to advesaries seems to be other humans that they cross.
This is Zombies 101.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

PantsBandit posted:

I definitely thought some sexy action was going down on those bunk beds.

Also, I thought for sure when the zombie fell on top of Carol they were going to show that it had gotten blood in her open wound. Not sure if that's actually established as a way to get infected though.

Carol loving Daryl in an abuse shelter she used to escape her husband would have trumped van physics IMO

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I want to see more soldier or riot cop zombies with helmets who cant be easily knifed.

or like an entire pro football team in full gear.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
So I get the hospital thing but why were there polar bear skeletons in the desert?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Does the first half of the season usually end like this, with no hint at what's next?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Remy Marathe posted:

Nobody thinks it could be unless her head was way lower before the camera cut to her, but what exactly do you think they meant it to be? It's too quick to be a drip from the ceiling. It's too high to be the entry point. It's on the wrong side of her loving head to be splatter from the exit wound. Unless you have a better explanation, they meant that stupid dot to be the entry wound.

What?
I only watched it once but I'm pretty sure she shot up through her chin and the squib was the exit wound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
What the hell do I watch now that it's on hiatus.

Boardwalk Empire is gone. Mad Men is gone. True Detective is gone. Walking Dead is gone. I'm pretending Gotham is gone. They're all gone.

• Locked thread