Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Surlaw posted:

I genuinely like it when Beth sings.

Me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Based on the sneak peek they showed during Talking Dead and an interview the actor gave I'm assuming that Gabriel has gone to the school to see if the Termites really were eating people and deserved their fate. The crack in the glass finally comes into play and the school walkers break free, and follow him back to the church. Morgan may show up then? It can't be a coincidence that he knows both Carl and Michonne and they happen to be there.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Crows Turn Off posted:

It felt really un-characteristic and out-of-place when Rick said that if necessary, they would take over the town. Then they coupled that with the previous lines from his interview, with him saying that they shouldn't let dangerous people in this town and everything those dangerous people do is about survival.

Like, the writers are trying to make Rick's gang be the bad guys.... I know that nobody is really "good" in this world anymore, but they've never aggressively tried to take over a place just because, have they?

I think Rick meant "take over" as in "take over leadership and run it right" not like "murder everyone, now it's ours because CLAIMED."

Daryl had his first almost smile of the episode after he said it, though.

• Locked thread