Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Sure, whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

You're not having fun with me, Poque. :shrug:

That post is pretty disingenuous but it's cool. A lot of people already treating this like a Survivor season, and playing down your care factor has always been a strong strategy for a snake. :)

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I mean we all know how we each as individuals play these kinds of games; we've all watched each other do it. Everyone knows your game, Poque. No point saying "This time I'll be different." The same applies to everyone in the game!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Sup Asiina

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I just woke up. I have the flu! My girlfriend is sad because she wanted to ~do things today~ but I am a sick

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

People lie in Survivor! :o

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Anyone play Fifa 15 on PS4?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I like you Poque but I just find it funny that you feel obliged to publicly apologise for lieing. Lots of people lied and voted me. Who cares; we all knew it was going to happen. The people that are less wishy-washy "I'm so sorry" seem less weak. Sadly, I predict mid-table obscurity for you. :(

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

But I hope you win. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It wasn't his fault last time. Chad and Taste both wanted Winvirus for first boot. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Thank you all for the compliment. :)

Good luck!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I saw Doug Stanhope last week and I was unimpressed.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Agree!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

LAN party :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Bitches be fightin'

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:allears:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Poque, when are you going to get the last 27 Sporcle badges?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

mr.capps posted:

Forget everything you think about this game, take a few steps back, and reexamine things.

mr.capps posted:

You are just simply wrong about everything in this game. I think you are being overly paranoid. So much other players have actually been put off by you. You need to calm down.

mr.capps posted:

Like I think you are a good guy, but you are letting this game get to your head in a bad way.

:ironicat:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I hold no grudges.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Capps, you should go re-read the Survivor thread where it was explicitly stated that I forgive your super secret alliance member A for any poor decisions he may have made while modding that game.

I hold no grudges!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

We don't have Thanksgiving here but I sure do love turkey. What's your favourite food?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

There weren't enough ironicats for Poque posting javerts suicide in the middle of capps fleeing from the game before he could be voted out, at least javert made something of his cognitive dissonance in the end

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Splat

• Locked thread