Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which NBA team could UK probably beat?
This poll is closed.
Lakers 7 10.14%
Sixers 11 15.94%
Nuggets 1 1.45%
None of them, this is the stupidest ESPN meme ever 50 72.46%
Total: 63 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
N: Wake Forest blew out a "decent-for-a-lesser-conference" Tulane team on the road, 71-49. It was projected to be close. Our defense was boss, holding a usually good 3 point shooting team to 1-20. It was only even that close because of 15 Wake turnovers.

V: A road blowout in our favor. Oh my god we might have a real coach. Arkansas is salivating right now given how badly we've handled pressure in the first two games but holy poo poo I am happy with this start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Guys, I'm seriously so happy to be excited about basketball again. The Bzdelik Era was hellish but it's over. :unsmith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
N: I cursed myself by saying Wake didn't have a :wtf: loss yet, as we just dropped one at home to Delaware freaking State.

V:

We’ve looked SO much better than that in the past. Even in the loss to Iona, I felt like they looked pretty good. This game…I’ll just say I’ve never been angrier at a game. Those watching on ESPN3 probably heard me. Was I obnoxious? Maybe. But it’s not my fault it sounded like a library otherwise. I was trying to get the team pumped up, so freaking sue me. :colbert:

I don’t wanna dog a post-Thanksgiving crowd too much, but come on. The crowd is full of old people sitting on their hands and reading books and stuff and it's really annoying. :mad: I wasn't using obscenities or anything, either. I’ve never been angrier because I know the team is capable of better. A lot better. It was our 6th game in 10 days, but talk about gross.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

elentar posted:

NC State apparently keeps doing just enough to win, they'll get torn apart at Purdue in the Challenge but other than that might go into full ACC play in decent shape.

I largely copy/pasted that from a comment on a Wake blog which is why that was in there. I'm tired and bummed out cut me some slack :(

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Probably Magic posted:

I didn't see that game, so now I'm just imagining the commentators trying to nonstop chatter about college football and tryptophan and the new Star Wars trailer to drain out SamuriaFoochs screaming repeatedly, "GET AFTER IT, YOU loving FUCKS!" as it echos through the arena.

This mental image brings me much joy by the way, thank you. :3: No profanities from me though, unless GOD counts, which granted, North Carolina.

It was mostly pained AAAAAARGH sounds more than anything. And occasional rants about inconsistent calls or leaving guys open or missed easy layups. :(

• Locked thread