Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

-Atom- posted:

I genuinely have no loving clue who the fighters are that make up the first two bouts on the Pay-Per-View.

Me neither. It's actually kinda weird how much the quality jumps to the top 3 fights, which are all super cool fights. I'm used to cards either being really stacked, or loaded with poo poo fights except (maybe) the main event. I mean the rest of the card is full of nobodies, but the top 3 fights genuinely rule. That's probably a bad sign of the card quality of the latest UFC's that I think that's an improvement, but it's nice having a mix.

e: Just finished the latest embedded. Pretty unusually friendly attitude through the whole thing. Erryone's having a good time. Werdum and Hunt spread happiness wherever they go.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Nov 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

origami posted:

congrats thread

The hero we deserve.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Novum posted:

I believe in god. When do we start offering our life force for Hunto's spirit bomb?

We should just close the thread because it's a distraction from the moral imperative of meditating for the next 6 hours while channelling our collective aura to Mark Hunt's power.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I decided to watch basketball instead of the prelims. Someone post pictures of the horrific injury cause hell yeah I wanna see that.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Another year posted:

Here's the gif

e: god drat watching it on repeat you can see it snap back :barf:

It's like a fountain.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Oooof. That was killer.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Maaaan, this is a good fight, but I'm worried for Jake if he loses this. Three fight losing streaks are a bad sign.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Mexican nationalism is so much more fun than Brazilian whining.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

JHomer722 posted:

Is this a three or five round fight?

it's a one round one

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Kelvin is so loving quick for a welter.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Rogan keeps saying trying to push that Ellenberger just kinda took it and was lackadaisical on the ground,, but I think that's really underselling just how quick Kelvin's transition was to his back. I don't think that one's on Ellenberger.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
lend your energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkINvAk20rg&t=433s

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Mark hunt has world class submission defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
christ has failed me

• Locked thread