Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Mark Hunt is a wonderful demented Don Quixote chasing the impossible dream and when Werdum ties his limbs together like some kind of Cronenberg schoolyard prank I am going to briefly feel really bad for him before I start celebrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Food Court Druid posted:

I believe in Werdum

same, I am sorry that Go Horse has to go through our lord and savior to do it but I would be v excited to see him with the heavyweight title

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I served chili to my guests just as Smith's ear exploded :negative:

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I need a cigarette after that high kick fakeout to knee, like I literally jumped off the couch and startled my cat when he landed it. Fight owned, win owned, champ owns. Super happy about Fabricio as champ, hopefully he triangles Cain to death and makes himself undisputed.

Sad that he had to go through Hunt to get there but let's take consolation in the fact that Hunt survived like twice as long in Werdum's guard as Fedor did.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
What a good card all around. Lots of finishes, cool moments, everything. I watched with a bunch of non-fan friends and I think Kelvin managed to convert all of them by somehow turning 'getting suplexed' into 'sinks in a choke'.

e: Eye vs Ear was also a big hit

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

UFC 180: Brown Pride

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
The presser is live!

Bonuses: Werdum & Gastelum, and Lamas will get a little something too apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Meowbot posted:

Press conference impossible to watch because like 3 people translating as they talk.

This must be what schizophrenia feels like

• Locked thread