Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Tezcatlipoca posted:

It is always strange to see someone celebrating as if they just knocked someone out when there is a weird injury stoppage like that.

punching a gal's ear off is worth celebrating, i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

one guy doing dom cruz movement while the other's using cain's. this is a rad fight. even moreso considering they're tuf jerks.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

the smaller fella is the poo poo. i love this tiny man.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

ok, the taller one rules too for going straight coleman there.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

this is the best fight in the world

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

mustache dude is terrible at math.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Jesus hearing Perez get mispronounced over and over by someone whose job it is to say names is just embarrassing.

this is the man who sat down with one of the most popular comics in the world and called him Hannibal Buh-ress for 3 hours despite being corrected multiple times.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

congratulations to my new sexy boyfriend, what's his name.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

p.u. for posting spoiler gifs from the event most of us were planning to watch after ufc.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

"i love you mexican people. also your money is poo poo."

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Tezcatlipoca posted:

And, again, based on what?

him not knowing a lot about fights. which is why, i assume, he came in here asking questions about fights.

freud mayweather fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Nov 16, 2014

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

buffer's pronunciation of doritos is worth 60 dollars by itself.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

boo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

diesiel posted:

He's a loving dick?

since when?

• Locked thread