Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I wonder if Denis Bermudez vs Ricardo Lamas has any chance to be 2014s Denis Bermudez vs Matt Grice.

I don't want either dude to lose, this is a really great fight.

A lot of not great looking fights but these Embedded have been really fun to watch.

Meowbot fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Nov 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
All those idiots on bloodyelbow think Werdum is going to win.

I hope they aren't right

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

something bout those shorts I really don't like ...

interesting first fight hope they are all this fast paced

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

cool uppercut but what an incredibly quick tap

He was pouring blood think he was just like gently caress it i'm done.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

:stare:

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

a little head kick indeed

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Tezcatlipoca posted:

There were 8 stoppages tonight, 5 by choke.

6 chokes if you count hunt

*slam dunk*

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Chael Sonnen was right about Werdum winning. Pretty good commentary he will be a nice addition to ESPN I think.

Hunt losing is really sad but the real loss here is Denis Bermudez man he was just tearing his awy through featherweight and I was hoping he would get a shot at Aldo one day. I think Lamas is awesome too so the fight could have gone either way but drat Denis, drat.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

-Atom- posted:

Yeah man, who would have thought that was gonna happen?

Werdum winning or Chael being good? Chael has always been a great commentator, a lot of people were surprised he picked Werdum though.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

jediguy posted:

Post-fight presser link?

It says 43 minutes but there have been a few press conferences that just never happened until the next morning they posted it. I hope this isn't one of those times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXEbugJrrVs

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Press conference impossible to watch because like 3 people translating as they talk.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Solomonic posted:

This must be what schizophrenia feels like

Someone at the UFC is watching this and going "perfect"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Captain Log posted:

Atom I know you're sometimes tolerable and an alright guy but just...just shut the gently caress up for a bit.

So, Werdum - Cain. Does Werdum have a loving prayer?

Also I hope Hunt got big time cash for this and bounces back in his next fight. Dude has scary power and a good head on his shoulders. (Just fights - not life) (Just face - not body)

I really think Cain is on another level. JDS beat him because JDS is the best puncher in the UFC and I wouldn't say got lucky but the next fights proved that Cain is just something else. Werdum probably has a better chance than most but he has lost to JDS (granted it was at UFC 90 so there has been a lot of improvements in Werdum's game) but I would just not bet against Cain. He is really, really good at MMA.

I don't know if Werdum can submit Cain but if Cain wrestles and gnps him into a fine paste going to be a tough night for Werdum. I think if Cain fought more/at all he would probably be pound for pound best fighter.

• Locked thread