Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!

Benne posted:

Wait, if Kane is in the main event match, then how is he going to interfere in the finish :ohdear:

He puts the mask on and becomes THEDEMONKANE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well that match completely justified watching this entire Smackdown. This should have been the main event.

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!
GIANT SWING!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I love that Tyson Kidd is getting a push even at the cost of Cesaro jobbing for him

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!
Well, that was unexpected.

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!
They keep mistaking Ziggler and Cesaro. Cesaro's next gimmick is obviously Ziggler's Stunt Double.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

thank goodness the main event will wash the taste of all this exciting action out of our mouths

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

I love that Tyson Kidd is getting a push even at the cost of Cesaro jobbing for him

At least Cesaro looked like a goddamn beast for the entire time he was in the match.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

That was a boring and bad match and all I could think about how good this would be for a wrestler theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqcPYUzWFlA
Hell an Alexander Anderson is a gimmick I could get behind

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol @ this Kofi promo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

GrimGypsy posted:

lol @ this Kofi promo

So is their group gonna be called "The New Day"? Because that's okay but man I really liked The Smart Athletic Friends

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Jerusalem posted:

So is their group gonna be called "The New Day"? Because that's okay but man I really liked The Smart Athletic Friends

I like their gimmick too.

Do you think new Day will be Face or Heel?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Cool segment but...Ambrose didn't have a televised match all week?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

BigRed0427 posted:

Cool segment but...Ambrose didn't have a televised match all week?
Main Event is technically televised

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

those 'cigarette is a contract' commercials make me want a cigarette

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

GrimGypsy posted:

those 'cigarette is a contract' commercials make me want a cigarette

"Oh no I signed a contract... wait it's okay I just burnt it!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Spoiler alert: It turns out Kane/Ryback isn't as good as Ziggler/Kidd/Cesaro!

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

"Oh no I signed a contract... wait it's okay I just burnt it!"

It's fine as long as it's not notarized.

Rolling a joint using a contract that had to be notarized...wasn't that a joke for a stoner comedy?

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Notes from the arena

Where as Raw was a full house, Smack down was only half full, the audience gave it a good shout, but the arena sure felt empty. Those "This Is Awesome" chants for the triple threat are legit. It was awesome.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Dunno if it was edited out, but when Jericho mentioned Funaki, the crowd started chanting FU-NA-KI

Jericho looked genuinely amused and noted that was probably the first time Funaki had been chanted ever.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Sex Robot posted:

Dunno if it was edited out, but when Jericho mentioned Funaki, the crowd started chanting FU-NA-KI

Jericho looked genuinely amused and noted that was probably the first time Funaki had been chanted ever.

I missed Jericho's segment but you'll be shocked to learn that Vince's half-shoot promo and Ebola joke didn't make TV

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Benne posted:

I missed Jericho's segment but you'll be shocked to learn that Vince's half-shoot promo and Ebola joke didn't make TV

Well we'd already pissed of his daughter that night to the point were she broke character with NETWORK chants. Something tells me it wasn't a planned appearance. He was probably in a booth watching and just went. "gently caress this poo poo, get me a Mic and cue my theme, I'm going down there :argh:"

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Seems like they don't want Ziggler to have the superkick as a finisher, though. A signature move, yes, but not a finisher.

Since Raw normally has a lot of repeat matches from Smackdown, I hope we get to see that on Monday night.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I don't think I've ever seen someone try to pin a guy while in a Sharpshooter before. That was a great spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sex Robot posted:

"gently caress this poo poo, get me a Mic and cue my theme, I'm going down there :argh:"

This is what Vince does at 3 in the morning when he wakes up needing to take a piss.

• Locked thread