Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

*pours Mountain Dew into a wine glass*

*hands it to my loved one*

"you are the call to my duty.."

press f to propose marriage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
(to empty room) MINE CRAFT!! IS NOT!!!!!!!!! FOR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

this thread is duty

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is a tumblr post with like 10k notes lmao

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

On Idle Thumbs this week they talked optimistically about how the "experimental" parts of the new Call of Duty's campaign could maybe inspire some of the low-intelligence barbarians who enjoy those games to seek out more artful and challenging experiences, like The Last of Us.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sir John Feelgood posted:

On Idle Thumbs this week they talked optimistically about how the "experimental" parts of the new Call of Duty's campaign could maybe inspire some of the low-intelligence barbarians who enjoy those games to seek out more artful and challenging experiences, like The Last of Us.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
any time i see chris remo i think of Chris Kattan

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Heavy Rain beat CoD's "Press F to Pay Respect" by a few years with the "SHAUN" button.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Leroy Dennui posted:

Heavy Rain beat CoD's "Press F to Pay Respect" by a few years with the "SHAUN" button.

I think that 'press x to hide in mass grave' and the Cod one surpass it through context.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Luigi's Mansion predates all that by having you press A to Mario. Truly ahead of its time.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Mercury Crusader posted:

Luigi's Mansion predates all that by having you press A to Mario. Truly ahead of its time.

But did the game openly prompt you? I think not.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm kind of amazed that the OP has been one of the most painfully unfunny posters for nearly 9 years now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

(to empty room) MINE CRAFT!! IS NOT!!!!!!!!! FOR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Drachenreiter
May 6, 2007

I want you to stick that green spotted egg up my ass so I can incubate it
I don't have a couch or a virtual girlfriend, OP. Could you please consider rewriting the story for someone like me? Thank you.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

I'm kind of amazed that the OP has been one of the most painfully unfunny posters for nearly 9 years now.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Saw the word "dinner" and I got real excited... this was such a let-down, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Buck Turgidson posted:

Saw the word "dinner" and I got real excited... this was such a let-down, OP.

http://youtu.be/Smrhjv0qleM

• Locked thread