Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
what oreo thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

they take the oreo cream and stuff it into the crust of the pizza

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sometimes I get Pizza Hut instead, that's how little having Dominos means to me.

I did that a month or two ago and their 'za was poo poo, so I went back to Dominoes for all my pizza related needs.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

okay, important question: olives, y/n?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

KaptainKrunk posted:

[serious pizza post incoming]

What's the point of eating at Papa John's or some other disgusting chain restaurant if you live anywhere near a place that makes decent pizza?
Two words: when you're high and it's really late.

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
in cananda they have cheap beef udon. pretty win imo. and their pizza is good (olives = no)

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Sir John Feelgood posted:

that's...
*counting on fingers*
at least more than three words

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Great Joe posted:

okay, important question: olives, y/n?

olives are go if you have the correct assortment of other toppings to complement them. only works on a pizza with quite a few toppings, can't just go pepperoni and olives or something

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Hell Pizza is Bad

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

I'm sorry but someone needed to step in with the facts

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

I did that a month or two ago and their 'za was poo poo, so I went back to Dominoes for all my pizza related needs.

Pizza hut is way shittier than dominos, but their specials are better.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

My dad only orders good pizza when he's high and it's late for some reason. Otherwise he only gets poo poo like Little Caesar's and Papa John's.

Papa John's breadsticks are really good, at least.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Brain In A Jar posted:

Hell Pizza is Bad
I wouldn't want to eat pizza from hell, either.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

papa johns has never tasted bad to me, though I've never had dominos and usually have to settle for little ceasers, so maybe I'm just hosed up

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

there used to be a domino's at like a 3-minute walking distance from my house but now they're gone and have been replaced by TACO MUNDO

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sombrerotron posted:

there used to be a domino's at like a 3-minute walking distance from my house but now they're gone and have been replaced by TACO MUNDO
The respects meme. F.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Dang, didn't expect this to be a real thing. Wanna try that pizza.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

this pizza is edgier than the flatizza at Subway

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

fast food is great after a cool show where you are exhausted after and it feels awesome or late at night when after smoking marijuano.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fargield posted:

fast food is great after a cool show where you are exhausted after and it feels awesome or late at night when after smoking marijuano.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Fargield posted:

Agreed.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Fargield posted:

i never really thought about it that way. good post.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmao.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I've never been to in n out burger but I've been to fiveguys. I assume Fiveguys is better because there aren't people who never loving shut up about it like with in n out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Concordat posted:

I've never been to in n out burger but I've been to fiveguys. I assume Fiveguys is better because there aren't people who never loving shut up about it like with in n out.

It's not better, but it is okay

• Locked thread