Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

R.D. Mangles posted:

jesus, big baby is a purple dinosaur uniform away from oliver miller

He looks relatively unhealthy for a basketball player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

R.D. Mangles posted:

jesus, big baby is a purple dinosaur uniform away from oliver miller

Holy hell. Was that, like, intentional weight he put on? Or does he just not give a gently caress anymore?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

He's closing in on Michael Sweetney numbers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

he's going to need to start playing in a single-strap unitard

in related news, no one on the bulls can guard him

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Haha, not close on that one DJ

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
Man, Pelicans came out blazing to start this quarter.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pay jimmy

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Watching Davis just straight up dominate all over the floor is awesome.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Someone should check on Mike Rice. Between "iced tea" and "my tooth is starting to hurt" I'm pretty sure he's losing it. This game is killing him.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

This team does not look very pretty with Davis sitting and Asik out, go figure.

edit: can someone loving outlaw that stupid camera angle that's at court level but on the opposite side of the court looking at the players from really far away? You can never loving see anything that happens.

Two Tone Shoes fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Nov 18, 2014

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Holiday just took like 6 terrible shots in a row in the fourth to let this game become close. He and Evans have just thrown this game away.

Two Tone Shoes fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 18, 2014

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

blake ahaha

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

There are a lot of Bulls fans at this game

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
man, i stopped watching after the rockets game, but did the pellies just give up a 15 or 20 point lead? i checked espn awhile ago and that's what it seemed like

e: it was 15 at one point.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

gently caress you Evans, double gently caress you holiday, gently caress you monty, gently caress you pelicans. This game was won until the guards just pulled that stupid poo poo the entire fourth quarter.

chunkles posted:

man, i stopped watching after the rockets game, but did the pellies just give up a 15 or 20 point lead? i checked espn awhile ago and that's what it seemed like

Holiday and Evans combined for like 15 forced, unmakeable layups while Davis and Anderson got 2 shots for the first 11 minutes of the 4th quarter. It was a 16 point lead.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Clippers continue to look like poo poo

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Two Tone Shoes posted:

gently caress you Evans, double gently caress you holiday, gently caress you monty, gently caress you pelicans. This game was won until the guards just pulled that stupid poo poo the entire fourth quarter.

Holiday and Evans combined for like 15 forced, unmakeable layups while Davis and Anderson got 2 shots for the first 11 minutes of the 4th quarter. It was a 16 point lead.

This seems like a bad gameplan

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mirotic is a proessional basketball player

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Can't tell if Portland played well or Pelicans played badly. But still looks like Portland is learning how to defend.

Deus Rex
Mar 5, 2005

aaron brooks is silly

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Deus Rex posted:

aaron brooks is silly

dat floater

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Aaron Brooks has already passed JL3 and CJ Watson in my Bulls Short shooty backup PG ratings.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Death By The Blues posted:

Can't tell if Portland played well or Pelicans played badly. But still looks like Portland is learning how to defend.

Portland did nothing special. It's not like their defense suddenly became godlike. Evans and Holiday pissed the game away in the worst way imaginable -- trying to chase some points and completely ignoring the best player on the court for 8 minutes straight.

Deus Rex
Mar 5, 2005

Kirk is too strong for Blake Griffin :colbert:

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
Portland has been playing great defense lately, actually

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
At what point will Thibodeau realize that sometimes Brooks is a better option to close a game than Hinrich

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Hahaha He puts his hand on butler and pushes him away and it's a block?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

xbilkis posted:

At what point will Thibodeau realize that sometimes Brooks is a better option to close a game than Hinrich

Sometimes?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

xbilkis posted:

veteran

grit

defense

goggles

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Dexo posted:

Hahaha He puts his hand on butler and pushes him away and it's a block?

it's an iffy call but prior to that the refs had literally called 8 straight fouls on the Bulls without a single foul on the Clips

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jimmy Butler is literally the best player on the bulls

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

JIMMY MOTHERFUCKING BUCKETS

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Bulls offense is Hinrich dribbling for 20 seconds and then letting Jimmy own someone.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
Butler is a demon in the post.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Niwrad posted:

Bulls offense is Hinrich dribbling for 20 seconds and then letting Jimmy own someone.

Vintage Thibs Offense

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

how the gently caress do you guard jamal crawford

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Dunleavy with the Dagger.

Jesus Rocket
Apr 25, 2003
Jimmy Butler is the real deal.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Hinrich has kind of gotten hosed by the officials tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

how the gently caress do you guard jamal crawford

You don't, just make sure he's taking long twos and not 3s

• Locked thread