Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

sweet double flop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
should've paid jimmy when you had the chance imo

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

we're so bad

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
There is nothing I love more than players going into free agency having gently caress you pay me years.

Cause that means the Bulls are going to have to match a max offer in free agency, they will match and then he will fall off a cliff.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

R.D. Mangles posted:

sweet double flop

I imagine a CP3/Hinrich one on one game would turn into a performance art piece

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
also lol at this p much being a Bulls Home game.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

dun

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Bulls Fever

catch it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm confused, who are the two star players who are hurt for the clippers

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

OOooooh Did Hinrich just cross someone up?

Delita
Jan 6, 2005
Kirk just broke some fuckin ankles

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Kirk Hinrich with the wicked crossover

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i just realized that kirk looks like the sesame street count

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Kirk Hinrich just crossed the gently caress out of Jamal Crawford, you need to hand in your jersey.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

R.D. Mangles posted:

i'm confused, who are the two star players who are hurt for the clippers
:greenangel:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

do you think you can pull jimmy soon?

put in Moore for the last 3 seconds

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Jimmy Butler is drawing fouls at a goddamn hillarious rate, Is there any way he can keep this up?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"I know Tom Thibodeau doesn't care if they wave the white flag, he's going to leave his guys out there"

in case they pull off a 17-0 1 minute run

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

do you think you can pull jimmy soon?

put in Moore for the last 3 seconds

Nah, Jimmy gets all the loving minutes. Every last one, Snell might gently caress around and blow this game.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

xbilkis posted:

"I know Tom Thibodeau doesn't care if they wave the white flag, he's going to leave his guys out there"

in case they pull off a 17-0 1 minute run

https://vine.co/v/Mm6DKmArXxq

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://vine.co/v/O5LUhdHBnAe

Noah owns

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

Nah, Jimmy gets all the loving minutes. Every last one, Snell might gently caress around and blow this game.

I like when he puts in E'twuan Moore for 30 seconds at the end of the third quarter

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

I like when he puts in E'twuan Moore for 30 seconds at the end of the third quarter

He's playing with fire, like literally any time Jimmy Butler is not on the floor a team is liable to go on a 30 second 15-0 run.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Addendum:

https://vine.co/v/O5LFeTMF29V
https://vine.co/v/O5LUlOE7nzb

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

It must be awful playing against him.

I'm surprised he and Bogut haven't tried to kill each other in the past. Or maybe they appreciate the other's assholishness.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

You know if you got the bulls, you are going to get clapped at annoyingly

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol will perdue on the bulls post-game

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The bulls get some inverse power of dominance or something when 2+ starters are out.

Deus Rex
Mar 5, 2005

did somebody vine him clapping his way down the court after the T?

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
That fourth quarter owned. I'm really happy that Portland's bench looks somewhat competent this year. I was skeptical of the Kaman addition, but having a dude who can score and rebound on the second unit has been huge. Mo Williams's departure has been softened by improved play from McCollum and the addition of Steve Blake. I like this team a lot.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Oh. My. God. That form on the freethrow.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Portland did nothing special. It's not like their defense suddenly became godlike. Evans and Holiday pissed the game away in the worst way imaginable -- trying to chase some points and completely ignoring the best player on the court for 8 minutes straight.
Pretty much

Pelicans assists through first three quarters: 15
Pelicans assists in fourth quarter: 0

Holliday/Evans FG through first three quarters: 10/21, 47.6%
Holliday/Evans FG through first three quarters: 0/16, 0.0%

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Anthony Davis is a cool player and no one should be mad when he blocks a bunch of shots in a row.
For the record, it wasn't mad mad, it was that-dude-basically-makes-the-game-of-basketball-unfair mad.

quote:

He'll make up for it later with poor defensive positioning.
As he did, most noticeably on that Aldridge layup late, but I'm not sold that that was his fault.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Is it the chains of the triangle offense or a deep secret within iman shumpert that causes him to pass out of a completely open shot.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

It wasn't even a good pass to an open jr smith, it was a pass to, yes, as if to a ghost. A ball that had no chance of hitting any of his teammate, a 100% chance of a turnover. And still iman shumpert chose to pass over shooting or driving to an open basket. Just what could make a man so,
so,

cowardly.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Nick Young sure opens things up.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Iman shumpert's high top sways slightly to the side as he runs down the floor. He gets the ball and shoots a contested long 2. He comes back later and shoots another contested long 2. He makes both of them. Then he sees an fast break opportunity to feed the ball to melo who was already ten feet within the basket and completely overshoots the pass. Several minutes later he will walk to the bench for his first break with game leading 11 points. Yet there was no joy in his face at this fact. How can anyone find joy in taking the longer, rockier road. Each time in front of a crossroad iman shumpert would take the harder path.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

The bucks double team melo like two fifth graders picking on a second grader who supposedly has cooties

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Hawks actually seem confused the Lakers aren't shooting threes and are just giving them wide open twos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

"carmelo is wincing"

take a shot

• Locked thread