Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

"Ricardo fought like a pussy"

"Who gives a poo poo about nick lentz"

Amazing connor, amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Holy poo poo I forgot Gus was up there

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
"Dana is the UFC coming to __________"

"Absolutely, we'd love to come to ___________ we're working hard on coming to _____________"

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

MassRafTer posted:

More money, who handles drug testing, tour of Area 51.

Yeah but none of those are major enough to completely embarrass themselves with no announcement. They could announce it and pay GSP however many millions and tell the winner of Hendricks/Lawlor that they must do whatever drug testing for the fight. If it falls through blame it on the drug testing.

It isn't like Dana or Lorenzo have been coy about trying to get GSP back so if that's what it really was I still think they could have handled it better than "we don't have anything go home"

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

At this rate the next fan question for connor is going to be "Do you want me to tongue the balls or just work the shaft?"

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
it's going to be so funny when conor gets bodied by literally anyone he's talking poo poo about

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

david carmichael posted:

bj penn's mom won her court case and gsp has to shower in front of everyone now

I set you up and you nailed it and I still laughed out loud

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Cat looks like she needs a drink or something.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

What did he say about Frankie and Cub? My internet dropped and I came back to Weidman talking about Matt Serra cooking meatballs.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

hunt/lesnar 2015

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
nick is amazing

Masochism
Aug 28, 2004

Stoned, Ripped, Twisted...Good People.
What the christ?

Toolband
May 28, 2003

Year of the Tiger....probably not but hey we started 2-0

Mr. Nice! posted:

What did he say about Frankie and Cub? My internet dropped and I came back to Weidman talking about Matt Serra cooking meatballs.

he respects Frankie but his time is done I think basically

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
die two hundred and nine deaths, jon jones

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
hahahaha calling out Jones. good enough

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Jon Jones wearing his nicest bowling shirt

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Haha, Bones looked so salty there

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
the herbiest, lmao

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Who is this dude talking about wolf tickets?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Just have this guy write for every website because he's the only real reporter of the entire bunch.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
poo poo GETIN REAL

Toolband
May 28, 2003

Year of the Tiger....probably not but hey we started 2-0
Dana did tell everyone he would send out dvds on twitter. I wanted them

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Conference over. Complete wolf ticket event.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

sign this guy immediately

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Bubba Smith posted:

I want him to peel off his face to reveal a grinning GSP

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bubba Smith posted:

This. Dude owns.

Also :lol: that Dana was telling the truth when he walked out.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What was the historic announcement?

MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed
I remember reading about how one day back in the 20s or whatever a radio news show had nothing to report so they just played music instead.

I feel like there is a lesson to he learned from that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Zzulu posted:

What was the historic announcement?

Dana walked on stage, said the deal isn't done yet, and told everyone they could go home. He was sincere.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
That would have been a total not just kinda waste of time if the 209 had not shown up, drat.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nick and Conor really stole the loving show. Plus we got to see more herbitude from the master himself.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

There are 500 terrible fighters on UFC's roster so they can surely make room for a dude who isn't afraid to call Dana a squelch on some DVDs he owes him and also that signing Efrain Escudero again was a horrible decision. He might be my favorite new fighter, really.

Masochism
Aug 28, 2004

TIL...

wolf tickets
1)To speak aggressively to someone without intending to back it up with violence.
2)to do a favor which is redeemable by a favor.
1)"He's selling wolf tickets", meaning he's barking but not going to bite.
2)"i'm calling in all my wolf tickets to get this guy", meaning all people who owe will help me out.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
They're taking live pictures on the stream right now btw

Masochism
Aug 28, 2004

So the Wolf Ticket guy is Dominique Robinson.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Masochism posted:

So the Wolf Ticket guy is Dominique Robinson.

He trains out of Goon Squad.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Watching this now, lots of fun

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dana walked on stage, said the deal isn't done yet, and told everyone they could go home. He was sincere.

#UFCLegitimateSport

That was a huge failure. Will still buy every PPV and follow PSP thread religiously.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

What in the Sam hell is going on I have to get ready for work soon and I'm going to try and gently caress later this is messing up my mojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Can we get a Cliff's Notes of the Herb being the Herb or is it worth watching the replay for it and Diaz/Conor as well?

• Locked thread