Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How grumpy will grumpy cat be
Mad at WWE's traditional fall season booking
Disgusted at the animal cruelty shown by Adam Rose
Frustrated chasing around El Torito's torn-off tail
She's twerking!
View Results

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

LAST WEEK ON RAW:
  • The Big Guy, Ryback and John Cena talked about Ryback possibly joining Cena’s team for Survivor Series. Then The Authority came out and said “hey join us instead” so Ryback did and he beat up John Cena for fun.
  • Seth Rollins beat Jack Swagger then gave him another Curbstomp and everybody cried.
  • Dean Ambrose gave a promo about Bray Wyatt.
  • Paige beat Alicia Fox and okay that was a good feud
  • Rusev and Lana were backstage and then Stephanie said join my team and they were like maybe
  • Lana gives a promo in the ring and played the national anthem. Sheamus interrupts.
  • Rusev beats Sheamus by countout when Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury interfere and keep Sheamus from getting in the ring before the bell.
  • Finally, Rusev accepts Stephanie’s offer except Stephanie is a dick about it because she can be
  • The Miz and The Miz come out with a third The Miz who is shorter. They beat the bullfighters in a match.
  • Dolph Ziggler beats Mark Henry by DQ when Henry attacks Dolph with a weapon. Henry tries to beat up Ziggler post-match but Big Show runs him off and joins John Cena’s team
  • AJ beats Brie Bella then Nikki Bella attacks AJ after the amtch
  • Tyson Kidd beats Adam Rose after a Bunny distraction. Adam Rose kicks the Bunny in the stomach.
  • John Cena vs. the Ryback ends in disqualification when the Authority interferes. There’s a big brawl that the Ryback comes out on top by attacking the Authority. He leaves without being on either side.
  • Luke Harper presents the Authority with Dolph Ziggler’s corpse and tells them that he can be a team player.

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH RAW TONIGHT:

1. Survivor Series is this weekend!
Why you should care: It’s free! And it has wrestling that probably be good!

2. John Cena!
Why you should care: John Cena

3. Grumpy Cat!
Why you should care: lol

4. The Big Guy!
Why you should care: The big guy is big. And big cool.

5. Grumpy Cat, again!
Why you should care: ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

STREAMS FOR TONIGHT

http://bigevents.tv
http://thefirstrow.eu
http://wrestling-network.net/

In addition, WrasslorMonkey made a cool application that makes streams look great. Follow these instructions!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And here's the bookmarklet that removes the extra junk from streams since it seemed to work out well for folks last time (open the page and drag the link to your bookmarks bar then click it while on a stream page).

All this and more, live on Monday Night Raw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Raw won't be that bad save for the dire segments with the deformed cat that are being passed off as "comedy"

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

put all the belts on grumpy cat, he's the future of this company

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
LOOKIT THAT CAT MAGGLE OF COURSE HE'S GRUMPY AT THE THOUGHT THAT THE AUTHORITY MIGHT BE OUT OF POWER FOLLOWING SURVIVOR SERIES

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I can't wait for #MemedayNightRAW you guys.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

grumpy cat will probably do one segment that lasts 20 seconds

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Can't wait for Cole to explain what a meme is.

Mr Muggy
Mar 30, 2010

I'm just gonna do this for about two minutes, okay?

Roman Reigns posted:

THE CAKE IS A LIE MAGGLE

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
grumpo cat

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

The Authority is about to finish John Cena off for good, when suddenly Grumpy Cat's music hits. The crowd goes apeshit.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Roman Reigns posted:

THE MEMES MAGGLE!!

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

This mean people can post Grumpy Cat memes tonight?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

THE MEMES MAGGLE!!

GRUMPY CAT MAKES ME LULL MAGGLE!!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Dog.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Sami Zayn is going to debut as Raiden to fight the memes or some poo poo. I don't know.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

gumpy dag

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Ambrose will steal Seth's briefcase again, "All your briefcase belongs to us or whatever, I dunno, they don't pay me enough to say this poo poo."

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Alain Post posted:

Sami Zayn is going to debut as Raiden to fight the memes or some poo poo. I don't know.
If only Kane had the charisma of Armstrong

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Uh, it's #memedaynightraw perhaps you mean DOGE?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Hell loving Yeah Ready For Some Dank rear end Memes On Memeday Night Raw!!!!!!!

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
I hope they do at least one segment with Grumpy Cat and Tyson Kidd because he's the resident cat guy.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
On the brighter side memedaynightraw is the perfect opportunity for Kane to finally make that "do you have stairs in your house" comment and confirm he is a goon

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Quality content on WWE Twitter!!!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Two Beans posted:

I hope they do at least one segment with Grumpy Cat and Tyson Kidd because he's the resident cat guy.

if they do anything with grumpy cat, i hope its this. also it seems vince discovered memecreator.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Alex Riley is such a douche, ugh

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Mr Muggy posted:

THE CAKE IS A LIE MAGGLE

Cole: For those of you who don't know, the phrase, and I quote, "The cake is a lie" comes from a video game called Portal that came out in 2007, featuring puzzles based around the use of portals and an evil sarcastic computer.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Rhonne posted:

Cole: For those of you who don't know, the phrase, and I quote, "The cake is a lie" comes from a video game called Portal that came out in 2007, featuring puzzles based around the use of portals and an evil sarcastic computer.

Oh my god this is a terrifying vision of what is to come.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Mr Muggy posted:

THE CAKE IS A LIE MAGGLE

See I laughed at this because I'm hearing it in JBL's voice.

I'm a bad person.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

so apparently this whole time I could've just watched RAW on the USA Network website because our cable provider is Cox.

derp

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Dexters Secret posted:

so apparently this whole time I could've just watched RAW on the USA Network website because our cable provider is Cox.

derp

To be fair, they only added the ability to watch Raw online back in October.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Dexters Secret posted:

derp

:psyduck: Huh, I had no idea either.

I wonder if this is going to have the same problem that NBC's legal Sunday Night Football stream does - that thing lags literally 30 to 60 seconds behind the TV feed, which means 30-60 seconds behind pirate streams :v:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
these memes are out of control

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

Quality content on WWE Twitter!!!

cool memegenerator watermark, wwe

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

from @RealGrumpyCat's twitter

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

I feel really bad for the cat because the poor thing probably wants to just lick its rear end and rest peacefully in its bed. Now it's gonna have to endure King's squealing and Michael Cole's derision. I will be somewhat entertained if JBL rattles off memes without context. Especially if Cole and King have no idea what the gently caress he's going on about.

IT'S ABOUT ETHICS IN GRUMPY JOURNALISM MAGGLE

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Sleepy dog best dog.

:3:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Everblight posted:

from @RealGrumpyCat's twitter

you left out the part of that tweet where Grumpy Cat said "this show is going to be terrible"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

this close to survivor series and after the european trip i expect less wrestling and more cat

• Locked thread