Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

SURVIVOR SERIES 2014

Survivor Series Match
AUTHORITY DISBANDS & LOSES POWER IF THEY LOSE
Team Cena (John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, Erick Rowan & Ryback) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Rusev & Luke Harper)

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship Match
Goldust © & Stardust © vs. Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso vs. Diego & Fernando vs. The Miz & Damien Mizdow

Grudge Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE Divas Championship Match
AJ Lee © vs. Nikki Bella

A Random Match
Fandango vs. TBA

RAW

Raw started with Team Authority in the ring. HHH said what's going to happen when the Authority lose? Inmates run the asylum? Last time that happened it was WCW. Remember WCW? That company is DEAD! Then they ran down how cool their team is.

Luke Harper called himself a team player again. Ryback comes out after they mention him not being a team player. Steph plays video from last year of Cena making GBS threads all over Ryback and mocking him. Ryback says he's not on Team Authority or Team Cena, He's on Team Ryback. and leaves. HHH says tonight Team Cena gets decimated one way or another. Then he sets up...

MATCH 1: WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: DOLPH ZIGGLER VS. LUKE HARPER

Before the match Rollins and Stooges jump Dolph and beat him down in the ring. The match starts and Dolph kicks out of a big boot and a powerbomb and then wrestles a short match until he gets laid out with the discus clothesline. Holy cow Luke Harper is the new IC Champ!

WINNER: Luke Harper via Pinfall (Discus Clothesline)

Seth gave Dolph the Curb Stomp.

Backstage is Miz and Mizdow shilling a tv show or movie to The Grumpy Cat. They produce a doll of grumpy cat that is the stunt cat. The cat doesn't give a gently caress and The Miz gives it a kiss :3:.

They announced on twitter we are getting a Fatal Four Way for tag title match for Survivor Series in MIZDOW vs. USOS vs. MATADORS vs. DUST BROS.

Kofi's IT'S A NEW DAY video played.

Adam Rose is here and the bunny fell into the Rosebuds during the entrance. That made him mad.

MATCH 2: ADAM ROSE VS. TYSON KIDD

The bunny rabbit too busy trying to antagonize Natalya distracted Rose. Rose taps to Sharpshooter.

WINNER: Tyson Kidd via Submission (Sharpshooter)

Bunny gets in ring again, Rose goes to attack it but it grabs him from behind and fucks him in the rear end. Then it hops up the ramp and air humps for an awkwardly long time. I would question KFG and his reporting here but I saw the gif.

Contract signing between SURVIVOR SERIES TEAMS is announced tonight. Ziggler is faded out like he's DONE.

They are shilling WWE 2k15 for Xbone and PS4 a few times. Don't buy this game unless you want a severe downgrade in quality. Wait until next year.

Bray Wyatt comes out to cut the same promo about dean's prison daddy and drunk momma. Dean interrupts him on the tron and says he's mastered the spookt arts like Bray. It's called pre recorded messages. He then attacks Bray from behind and sends Bray running away.

Larry the Cable Guy is hosting RAW next week. JINGLE ALL THE WAY 2 BABY!!!

MATCH 3: RYBACK VS. CESARO

They wrestle for 14 minutes. Crowd was dead.

WINNER: Ryback via Pinfall (Shellshock)

Cena is scouting the match backstage and Renee Young interviews him. Cena says the future of the WWE is on the line and he hopes his team is tough enough to be at the contract signing because he wil be!

Lana & Rusev come out. Cuts a promo about Americans being perverted pigs and how they salivate over pictures of Kim Kardashian - while Lana herself is the best and most attractive. Then she showed a picture of Putin shirtless. Heath Slater came out dressed like Uncle Sam and Rusev kicked him in the mouth.

MATCH 4: RUSEV VS. HEATH SLATER

Rusev won.

WINNER: Rusev via Submission (The Accolade)

After this squash we got Miz & Mizdow still trying to pitch a movie to Grumpy Cat. Grumpy Cat still doesn't care. Erick Rowan walks in and says he wasts the kitty cat. He grabs the Grumpy Cat Doll and leaves. Grumpy Cat STILL NOT CARING. COLD BLOODED!!!

Big Show is here and waiting for his opponent. Steph comes out. OH JOY.

She cuts a promo on him and tries to get him to leave Team Cena. Sheamus came out and says he'll be PROUD to take out The Authority at Survivor Series. Steph then does that thing where she no sells everyone and I hate it. She books Big Show vs. Sheamus and says they'll have an opportunity to get a shot at the WWE TITLE!!! DOESN'T CENA HAVE ONE OF THOSE?!?! She laughs away.

MATCH 5: #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH: BIG SHOW VS. SHEAMUS

Haha this didn't have a finish and Rusev & Mark Henry WORKED TOGETHER to KILL BIG SHOW AND SHEAMUS!

[/b]WINNER: N/C[/b]

Brie Bella comes out to AJ's theme and is dressed like her. Nikki is her opponent. OK.

MATCH 6: NIKKI BELLA VS. BRIE BELLA

AJ Lee comes out to her theme! AJ came out just to ignore Nikki and let her know these mind games won't work on her. Nikki set up for the Rack Attack on her sister but AJ GOT ON THE APRON AND BRIE GOT A PIN ON HER SISTER!!!

WINNER: Brie Bella via Pinfall (Roll Up)

Nikki is pissed and attacks Brie. AJ interferes and helps Brie by laying out Nikki. Brie tries to hijack this and do a bunch of YES chants but AJ then knocks her out also. LOL.

BIG E LANGSTON IT'S A NEW DAY VIDEO

Backstage Cena talks to Ryback. He cuts a promo on him calling him selfish. Points out that he just returned and he's always talking about FEEDING HIM MORE - and now that he has the chance to be at the big table - he's not even hungry. Oh my!

MATCH 7: JIMMY USO, JEY USO, DIEGO & FERNANDO VS. GOLDUST, STARDUST, MIZ & MIZDOW

Lots of cool high flying. Finisher fest at the end. Cody wins with his on an Uso Bro.

WINNER: Cody Rhodes via Pinfall (His finish. Is it called Dark Matter?)

Grumpy Cat is sleeping :3:.

They show a graphic for TEAM CENA vs. TEAM AUTHORITY and Cena is the only one on the TEAM CENA side. Cole mentions that Sheamus got injured and is out of the Survivor Series match.

HHH & Co. come out for the contract signing. Talks about why they'll win. Stephanie assures him they won't lose. [/b]HULKAMATT NOTE: I REALLY HOPE THEY DO!!!!!!!!![/b] HHH tells Team Cena members that they better back out now - because if they don't they'll wish that they had. Stephanie introduces "what's left of" Team Cena.

Cena comes out alone.

Stephanie buzzword of the week: MYOPIC. She called Cena that.

Cena says they're gonna lose and gonna be out of power. Cena says he'll have a full team by Sunday. Asks the crowd if anybody wants to KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THE AUTHORITY and starts SCOUTING FOR PEOPLE IN THE CROWD TO FIGHT THEM.

Cena goes on about what will happen on Sunday and does his usual comedy. Oh boy this is really bad. Calls Mark Henry SEXUAL CHOCOLATE which starts being chanted by like 5 people. Stephanie slaps Cena after he mentions that HHH will be cleaning TOILETS. Cena tips the table and goes to fight EVERYONE ALONE!!!

Dolph Ziggler's music hits. He's here to help fight!!! Big Show music also! Now ERICK ROWAN OF ALL PEOPLE. HE THROWS OFF THE SHEEP MASK. HE'S YELLING AT HARPER!!! Steph starts getting worried. She asked them to reconsider. Fans start chanting FEED ME MORE and we get...CESARO?! Oh no it was a fakeout. Cesaro joins Team Authority. Stephanie starts laughing and RYBACK MUSIC HITS. BIG BRAWL. HHH starts beating up Cena and goes for a PEDIGREE but RYBACK STOPS HIM. HHH looks scared. Cena hits HHH with an FU through a table to end the show.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Nov 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cena stands tall

That's it, that sums up all of WWE for the last decade

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Worth if it if takes out HEEL AUTHORITY FIGURE HHH & STEPHANIE MCMAHON

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Tune in to next week's RAW where Ceiling Cat is watching you masturbate

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
but seriously guys is there any hope cena will lose or will i spend sunday night angry, humiliated, and throwing things at the walls

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
That was a cool cat.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Grumpy Cat was legitimately the best part of Raw tonight as I expected

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Chris James 2 posted:

Cena stands tall

That's it, that sums up all of WWE for the next decade

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

That was a weird show. But, Erick Rowan is a bigger and more important face than Sheamus.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Adrian Neville is the strongest, best booked champion in WWE. His promos are also bad but they're all under a minute so he's infinitely better than that absolute garbage promo Cena cut tonight.

Also if Cena loses he suffers no consequences so he'll just give a respectful clap to team Authority.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

They forgot to sign the contract at the contract signing.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

wait, was Sheamus legimately injured?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
SS is going to end with Orton RKO-ing everyone in the ring then draping one guy over another guy for the pin.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

projecthalaxy posted:

That was a weird show. But, Erick Rowan is a bigger and more important face than Sheamus.

Sheamus is hurt...let's call reverse Sheamus.

Why does anyone ever help Cena?

I hope things work out for the Nation of Inspiration but I don't have high hopes.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Is there any other possible explanation of the Cesaro swerve besides "gently caress you"?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

eric rowen

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
With them pushing the network hard enough to give survivor series away for free I thought they would stack the card. Now I realize that a single match that is 100% about John Cena being better than everyone is what they consider stacking the card.

gently caress them for the Cesaro fake out
gently caress them for the total dismissal of Ambrose
just gently caress them. Seriously, this Thanksgiving when I go home I think i'm going to punch my dad in the face for getting me into wrestling all those years ago.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Is there any other possible explanation of the Cesaro swerve besides "gently caress you"?

trolling indie marks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pariah Rex posted:

With them pushing the network hard enough to give survivor series away for free I thought they would stack the card. Now I realize that a single match that is 100% about John Cena being better than everyone is what they consider stacking the card.

just gently caress them. Seriously, this Thanksgiving when I go home I think i'm going to punch my dad in the face for getting me into wrestling all those years ago.

you are far too invested in fake fighting men

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I didn't watch a second of this RAW and after reading the recap I'm real glad

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

oatgan posted:

Grumpy Cat was legitimately the best part of Raw tonight as I expected

We need more fluffy cute kitty segments on Raw

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The Cesaro fakeout is perfectly in line with his character.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Grumpy Cat was the least bad thing on the show.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Eirck Roan

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Pariah Rex posted:

It's a bad build, but don't hit your dad.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Luke Harper has the IC title after joining up with The Authority. Erick Rowan turns face, immediately stares down Harper.

Neither of them have characters.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

kdrudy posted:

We need more fluffy cute kitty segments on Raw

A thousand times this.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was gonna say in aggregate I liked that show. The matches were fun, I liked Harper winning the title, I liked the story being told throughout the show. I liked the suspense of Sheamus being out. Some of the lesser stuff was loving awful, but I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Then John Cena took a giant, steaming poo poo all over everything, and they replaced Sheamus with Rowan which is a loss both in workrate and the fact that it makes no goddamn sense. Don't turn Cesaro, the good wrestler with the cool moves everyone pops for who is freakishly strong but also safe. No, turn the man who is Lenny from of Mice and Men. WHY?! To have a feud with Luke Harper over the IC Title or something I guess. What in the EVER LOVING PANTS making GBS threads gently caress WAS THAT.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I enjoyed RAW tonight and I thought all the Cena vs Authority bits were well written and stuff.

I said to myself "I hope Rowan joins team Cena just because" and had a mini mark-out when it happened.

I thought the Cesaro fake-out was hilarious.

I'm looking forward to the PPV guys!

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Does Anyone Else John Cena

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Pariah Rex posted:

Jeez man just relax and take a break until the next NXT Takeover special and TLC, I'm sure things will improve by then

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Mukaikubo posted:

but seriously guys is there any hope cena will lose or will i spend sunday night angry, humiliated, and throwing things at the walls

guys please

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Solomonic posted:

like him or respect him you have to love him

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Is that Larry The Cable Guy thing I've read around the place legit? Somehow they managed to get a worse guest than a loving cat...

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Solomonic posted:

Whether I like it or not, yeah.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mukaikubo posted:

guys please

I'd say there's a chance but I went from being positive to really really doubting it.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The Cesaro fakeout was hilarious, and if he's joined Team Authority, that's just more reason to cheer for Team Authority.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Mukaikubo posted:

guys please

Forums poster Mukaikubo, please know that although nothing in this world is ever truly certain, if anything is as strong as WWE's love of John Cena it is their love of having a heel authority figure driving all of the main event plotlines at all times, so in reality it is possible that the odds could overcome John Cena

e: I mean probably not because they gotta make him look strong for his record-breaking underdog shot at Brock Lesnar, but y'know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I feel like that episode will probably be decent in the Hulu cut-down version but holy poo poo that was a bad way to spend three hours, regardless of how good some of the segments were

Might be time for me to switch to the Hulu cuts, especially if Raw's guest host streak continues

at least NXT is still one of the best hours of TV out there :unsmith:

• Locked thread