Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Aw man, I just unappologetically love this entire series, minus the first half of season 1. I had zero problem with how it ended, actually I loved season 5 and where they took the story. I binged it over 2 weeks though so if there were any weaker storylines I never gave them a chance to be noticed.

I think my favourite quote is "Don't you quote Oppenheimer at me!" said in an indignant old man voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bobkatt013 posted:

What are we going to do about the "lost episode" during the rewatch? Watch it during the middle of season 1, during season 2 where it does not fit, or not at all? I am all for skipping it since it sucks and has no relevance to the story.

Will have thoughts about the first episode in a bit. I forgot how much I love the show, and just the opening theme brings it all back.

Just treat it like any other episode because there isnt anything special about it. Just a weaker episode.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

grilldos posted:

Never skip, never surrender.

Hard Clumping posted:

We have over twenty weeks until this becomes an issue; I'm really not worried about it right now.

What's with the bread??

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

now you two jerks got me all rye'ld up

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Narciss posted:

Meh, enjoy your cliquey in-jokes. I'm just here to talk about TIme Travel and that John C. Reilly look alike.

wish i could see ur old sig, sounds like a doozie

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Season 1 of Fringe is a tough re-watch imo. I usually watch it after season 5 when I'm a little bummed out and want more episodes. Treat it like a preequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

We're gonna need to color code them

I call dibs on the retro version!!

• Locked thread