Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

This is just a WONDERFUL OP. Any chemists want to tell me how hard it is to synthesize LSD? :allears:

Fringe Fridays, I have missed you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I do think season 4 was the weakest because of the fact that most of the characters were totally reset but I loved season 5 and Letters of Transit.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Who is it you think was wasted? Broyles, Nina Sharp?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It's weird- Alternate Astrid was written as autistic, but the writers didn't know that Jasika Nicole had an autistic sister.

The correct name is Austrid :colbert:

Also, how many versions of Oliva were there? So far I've got Oliva, Fauxlivia, Olivia playing Fauxlivia, Fauxlivia playing Oliva, alt timeline Oliva, and Spock.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 19, 2014

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I'm overdue for a rewatch

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Everyone I'd like to have a moment of silence for Agent Jessup. She disappeared as quickly as she arrived.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Open Source Idiom posted:

I want it to be perfect like before

I want to change it all, I want to change

RIP Mr. Papaya

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

American diplomat I think

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

We're gonna need to color code them