Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
It is a shame this thread (and the re-watch) fizzled out so long ago! I just finished a marathon watching of Fringe over the last few months and I grew to absolutely love it and the characters. I think that Fringe must be a show that is improved by binge watching vs. seeing it on a week-by-week basis, the Monster of the Week episodes never really bothered me since I was able to enjoy both John Noble and the odd bit of mythology they dropped.

In fact, I'm glad that I was finally able to see Fringe at this point in my life than before during its original air date. I became a father two years ago, and everything Walter did struck a cord for me - I could absolutely see myself in his shoes, and I think it gave me a little more sympathy for his plight. Anyways, I am sorry to bump a thread that is so many month's dead, but I particularly enjoyed this show and I have no one else to gush about it with!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread