Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Just finished a rewatch of this show. Even with the shake-ups in the last season, it was still such a solid sci-fi show with a great cast and excellent stories. I rarely get so attached to a cast, John Noble and Joshua Jackson in particular. I've been watching Sleepy Hollow lately and it's nice to have more John Noble on my TV, but I wish he was a little less Denethor-y and a little more Walter-y. His character arc on Fringe was just incredible, from the first episode to the last.

There's a Walter Bishop playlist on Spotify that's great although I don't know how complete it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Exploder posted:

You make it sound like the final season wasn't completely awesome, which it was.

I'm just saying it was different. I know it isn't the most popular season, but I still loved it. Especially as a resolution for Walter's arc. And that scene of him in the cab in his robe listening to Yazoo was almost too good.

• Locked thread