Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
So I'm in a re-watch binge and I'm coming up towards season 3. One thing that never made sense to me was, if they knew the other side was planning against them, why the hell didn't they fix and use Walter's window to the alternate universe? I mean gently caress, put that poo poo in front of a TV and you'd figure out who Walternate was and again, move the window to where his office is and BAM! Would it just make for an anti-climactic plot or did I miss something as to why they never use it? They use it in season 5 but what the poo poo FRINGE?

Also, I'm starting to think that some of the science in this show isn't all that plausible. :tinfoil:

It is sad about Belly but someone's got to have soul magnets somewhere, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Jack Gladney posted:

After Walter crossed the first time it quit working. I guess that was part of the damage he did to the two universes in going from one to the other. Otherwise he would have probably tried to look in on Walternate from time to time instead of just sitting there terrified at the idea that Walternate was probably coming for him.

I was about to ask then how did they use it in season 5 but then I realized the machine had fixed the two universes so :science:. As the tread title says "As suspected... it's airtight".

• Locked thread