Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

SarutosZero posted:

Thats the one Im going to get I think. I dont know if its online or in-store only though.

Im looking at that too, it appears to be both instore and online but I'm not 100% sure, its kinda unclear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i cant wait to spend all my social security disability checks on steam games this winter :mrgw:

maybe i'll be nice and secret give out a bunch of badrats, or hohoho hohaha haa maybe dinner date

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
I know I'm not the only one waiting/eager to pick-up a Wii-U. Ebay is going to be having a Cyber Monday deal:

quote:

On Cyber Monday, eBay will offer the 32 GB Deluxe Wii U with a copy of Nintendo Land and Super Smash Bros. This bundle will retail for $250.
http://wiiudaily.com/2014/11/wii-u-ebay-deal/

Which is way better than the Best Buy bundle since all it lacks is DK:TF (which I really want but I bet it can be had for <$30). I really hope I can snag it but I bet they'll only have like 10 copies and they'll get sold right away.

e: nevermind, actually I checked another link and it's some Skylander + Super Smash Bundle. Doesn't seem as good so back to the Best Buy one I think

Xaris fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Nov 25, 2014

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
Best Buy Wii U bundle is live

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wii-u-w...999238700050000

Just purchased it, should be fun times soon.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i dont really see any deals on wiiu controllers or games :(

are the Wii U Pro Controllers on ebay 99.9% fakes? its tempting to get them for $20 since i need 2 of them which is gunna run $100, yikes. is there any way to tell if they're real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
cyber monday has always kinda sucked. I guess a few years ago you might have picked up an ssd for a lot cheaper but baseline prices on those have dropped so much that a few bucks off isn't the same.

Best Buy has a Buy 1 Get 40% off which owns for some Wii U games . Picked up Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2 for total of $72+tax which loving owns (thanks to a goon for using his GCU to buy them for me. goons are awesome).

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat352700050033&type=category

Xaris fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Dec 1, 2014

• Locked thread