Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aston posted:

not so much a "holiday deal" as a "question" but is there an imp zone secret santa happening?

pretty sure this forum's gifts would just devolve into steam games to people instead of cool/funny tangible things, but if enough people sign up before like thanksgiving or something, I'm down to give stupid poo poo to a stranger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

qnqnx posted:

I, too, like waiting months on top of paying shipping fees

alls im saying is steam games arent really a neat/interesting way to handle secret santa imo. it should be stupid action figures and old rare gaming garbage going to your fellow gamers
otherwise, it'll end up like that really gay steam gifting thread that was spammed across the forums a couple years ago :gifttank:

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

did you ever send out the yostop

i sent out that piece of garbage months ago but the guy i sent it to never said anything about it and i couldnt get any info about it from the post office without my reciept
despite this, i still get like 20 PMs a week about it oh my god people need to shut up ahhhh

• Locked thread