Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

if you or someone you know has an amazon credit card, you can get 25% off a bunch of games: http://www.amazon.com/b?node=10111219011

I might grab mario kart with this thanks.

I know Bestbuy is doing a WiiU bundle but if anyone else sees one please point it out. I'm looking to pick one up so I can play smash bros with my bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

A cool drat horse posted:

Hoping to pick up the Wii U this holiday.... that best buy deal you get the system plus 3d world/smash/tropical freeze looks pretty sweet, but I don't have 360 dollars to drop, ugh

Thats the one Im going to get I think. I dont know if its online or in-store only though.

• Locked thread