Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mt. Modular
May 18, 2006

I'd say most of Alpha Mike Foxtrot is pre-Sky Blue Sky. It's pretty much chronological, and the set is still exploring A Ghost is Born material early in the fourth disc. I honestly like the B-Sides from the Sky Blue Sky era in the context of this set, it paints the album in a better light than it probably deserves (though I do like that album, for what its worth...). It even made me go back and listen to AM again with more appreciation than I had for it before.

If nothing else, Jeff's liner notes in the box set are pretty great.

Between the box set and Tweedy, it's been a pretty good year for Wilco fans without actually getting a new Wilco album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread