Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Just woke up, had a wicked JO sesh, gonnna go to home depot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Cordless drill and some LED bulbs man. Need anything while I'm out?

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
np :)

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

gonna have to agree even though I'm a giant hypocrite

now, picking a hobby and smoking a bowl, that can lead to some interesting results that aren't square, level, or remotely aligned.

really need to get to building some poo poo on the winter break, just got a nice pile of scrap cabinet oak and some extra pine. oh, power tools and pot...

how the gently caress I have fingers yet is beyond me.

Get into building/playing guitars. Found out I'm better at working on them than playing them lol :megaman:

It's relaxing as gently caress and to throw something together for not that much - they have really cheap diy kits on ebay worth checking out.

Here is my frankenbaritone guitar I was working on at my brother's house. It's a fine guitar :3:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
woke up to a job offer; skipped JO sesh. a good morning.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

ty. selling my soul back to the defense world for fat conus stacks :feelsgood:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

MancXVI posted:

I use an aeropress to brew my single-origin beans that I grind myself with a manually operated cast iron burr grinder

suits my needs

Aeropress is p legit.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
I don't drink much coffee sorry guys :shobon:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

God punishing you for living in Utah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
I just got done raking some leaves. Now it's on to flushing my manual transmission fluid and installing a new O2 sensor.

• Locked thread