Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm doing the vet thing wrong, being angry and depressed most of the time, girlfriends daughter was sick today so I slept in. Need to get back to college so I have something to do besides stewing in my PTSD juices. Also need to start going to the VA again because I just got pissed off with their bullshit and three loving month wait times on appointments. Girlfriend is also warming to the idea of me smoking a little weed with my next door neighbor Vietnam vet buddy so that I'm not on edge all the god drat time.

But you know what? I don't have to work, I have free college and welfare money, and most of loving all i'm not in the loving army anymore. Life is still good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
gently caress it's like that episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
this last summer loving paper wasps invaded our house. they made about 10 different colonies all along the eaves and poo poo, and then made one really huge one at the apex of the eave at the top of the house. fuckers all died finally from the cold so now i have to go knock down all their nests. gently caress wasps.

• Locked thread