Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This morning I went to work and they told us about a company audit in preparation for a two year period of layoffs. But this morning I didn't have to wake up for PT, didn't have to get yelled at over stupid poo poo, and shaved because I wanted to. Later I will leave work when I feel like the day's work is done instead of waiting for a commander to stop jerking off in his office and release me. This weekend I may throw out my old uniforms since the sight of ACU pattern makes me sick to my stomach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

watching price is right, packing the bong.

the aarp commercials are getting pretty annoying though.

Don't forget to take your Centrum Silver.

And then piss it right back out because vitamin supplements are not well absorbed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

pkells posted:

I woke up at 5:45 to go to the gym on campus, and I didn't even have class until 11:40 today.

I think I'm doing this veteran thing wrong...

beep boop error detected please input a time that actually exists

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

I can walk into any room in my building and not be greeted by dip bottles strewn across every horizontal surface.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The incandescent bulb in my bathroom just burnt out last night. It was there when I moved in six years ago.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Creamer is dumb drink coffee like god intended, black and bitter.

truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCj6qm7HCCw

if you use french vanilla gently caress you for making the office smell like poo poo

EBB fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Nov 23, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

Sorry I like my coffee to taste like pumpkin spice.

die in a fire tia

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Gianna Michaels

:barf:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole posted:

As if you nerdy homos wouldn't try to jam your dick in faster than a phone charger in a light socket when you're at 1%

Shut up Cole

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DownByTheWooter posted:

pay more for your coffee than that, get that gucci fair trade shade grown poo poo, the cheap poo poo is basically drinking slave tears lol

I mean unless that's your thing :fsmug: fygm

You're a godless commie for not savoring slave tears through conflict beans.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Analogical posted:

Just woke up and made my travel mug of coffee. Lighting a cigarette and listening to Rooster while I have flashbacks to earlier this week when I wrote up an 8 page dossier and Word crashed before I could save.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2-UuIEOcss

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DownByTheWooter posted:

yourstanceisproblematic.tumblr.com

I boil my water with rage from many sources.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nothing yet but I think the stuffing might be binding things up in there. Coffee and cigarettes and still not a fart to be had.

• Locked thread