Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I'm a durp, ignore

Chokes McGee fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Nov 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DoctorWhat posted:

But wow, I'm seriously baffled by those anon messages. Who sent them? What do they mean? Is it a Watcher? A Valeyard? Tom Baker playing himself in the 50th Anniversary special from November 17, 2061?

It's young Tom Baker muttering to himself while on the phone in that Little Caesar's commercial.

Now you know where it went.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jerusalem posted:

Remind me, is Warriors the story with the cliffhanger where the Doctor is tipped over a railing into water only a few feet below, and before he's even gone all the way over the side Turlough has already grabbed Tegan and shouted something like,"Forget the Doctor, Tegan, he's clearly dead!"? :allears:

:v: Hello? I'm still down here, I could use a hand up.

:j: It's like I can still hear him!

:doom: You humans, always willing to delude yourselves with things you'd rather see!

:v: *sighs*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DoctorWhat posted:

LISTEN TO PISCON PARADOX

IT'S GODDAMN NECESSARY

Read this in Colin Baker's voice, not sure how else it could've been read.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CobiWann posted:

Can I just leave this pic right here? Apparently they crossed paths after doing some voice work and got excited at meeting the other...

Look out! You're being attacked by a giant Scottish bee! :ohdear:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

"OH YEAH!!"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

docbeard posted:

I've just finished watching Green Wing again and I think Michelle Gomez might actually be The Master.

Michelle Gomez = Zilch Glee Memo

:monocle:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Merry Christmas, thread! My wife is awesome.

WHAT IS THIS YAHT-ZEE. EX-PLAIN. EX-PLAIN!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Even with all the other cool inception stuff going on, I like this episode just because it finally ties up some emotional loose ends for Doctor and Clara and finally makes me want to watch the two of them travel. Clara experiences the "I'm suddenly much older" moment the Doctor went through---asking if he saw her any different was a nice touch, because the answer was immediate---the Doctor shows that there's still a wide-eyed "this is AWESOME" little kid under all that Time War guilt, and Danny Pink gets a nice little scene so he can tool off forever and we can forget about what a shouty one-dimensional wanker he was.

Everybody wins! Merry Christmas! :3:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

thexerox123 posted:

The twist at the end of season 9 is going to be the 11th Doctor waking up again after Amy's Choice.

As the Valeyard.

Just in time for Six's trial.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CobiWann posted:

And Happy New Year from the First Doctor!

"Ah, I see you've been doing up the place. I love it."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bicyclops posted:

I just figure he broke it fiddling with it and hasn't bothered to get around to fixing it yet.

Seriously. The Doctor can barely get his ship through time and space some days. Do you really want him fiddling with a machine to move all your atoms somewhere else?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

Or possibly John Cleese.

John Cleese is the eighth Master?! :aaaaa:

CobiWann posted:

I think all right thinking people in this thread are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this thread with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.
                  /

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

PriorMarcus posted:

What does DW want to do? I don't think that's ever come up.

Be the Sixth Doctor.

Livin' the dream, man. :shobon:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Astroman posted:

Some new show last year with Peter Capaldi (the guy from Torchwood Children of Earth) ripped it off as well.

Pff, all these new sci-fi shows are just cribbing Doctor Who :rolleyes:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The_Doctor posted:

I want to see him pull out his Tom Baker impression again. :allears:

I dunno, I kind of wanted to see him point decisively in one direction and then storm off the other way. :shobon:

Also underemphasized is just how amazing Louise-Coleman looks in this episode. :swoon:

Chokes McGee fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jan 12, 2015

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DoctorWhat posted:

ALL HAIL FROBISHER

ALL HAIL THE BIG TALKING BIRD

readin this post with a bag over my head irl

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Cruel Rose posted:

Only reason I want Gallifrey back is the possibility of Narvin and co. on TV.

I know everybody likes God Mode Second Doctor Time Lords, but if and when Gallifrey comes back, I still want pompous bureaucratics in funny hats that the Doctor can make fun of. There's just something right about a society that has control over all time and space being a bunch of petulant pencil-headed douchebags. :shobon:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fil5000 posted:

You'd better make it like Wookiepedia and have literally every possible word linked to an article. Did you want to know how breasts work in the Star Wars universe?

I... would think they work like anywhere else. This is a horrible rabbit hole I don't want to go down, isn't it? :ohdear:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bicyclops posted:

THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING FOR DA-LEKPEDIA. PLEASE VISIT THE "CANDIDATES FOR EXTERMINATION" ARTICLE, WHERE YOU WILL FIND EVERY ENTRY, INCLUDING THE ONE ON DA-LEKS.

we already talked about conservapedia, try to keep up

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Gaz-L posted:

I misread that telesnap envelope and thought it read "John Cena" for a minute and got very confused.

In order to regenerate he would first have to take damage of any sort

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BSam posted:

to be fair theyreboth eteriivly

terrible

fuckenm

Um. Someone should probably call 911 or something :ohdear:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CobiWann posted:

But Doctor, that's impossible!

Just reverse the polarity of the region encoding chip. How is this hard? :rolleyes:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

whatsabattle posted:

So these are my replacements. El Dandy and a clown!

Doink, El Dandy, and William Hartnell would be a better card than anything the WWE has put out in a good ten years.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jerusalem posted:

This is what the 11th Doctor saw when he looked at Jeff's laptop.

"Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't save humanity after all. They did have their chance."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

What are some good Mel Big Finish stories? I don't think I've ever heard one. (If I have, I have forgotten it). She never really bugged me on TV. The TV show was so odd while she was on it, it was just par for the course while I watched those stories.

Carrot juice?! CARROT JUICE?!

PriorMarcus posted:

I'm trying to be more upbeat.

This is APEX, isn't it? C'mon, admit it. You ate PriorMarcus' brain and and now you're pretending to be him.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jerusalem posted:

poisoned by poo poo like sophiealdreddrippingincumbookcover.jpg

:stare:

I

what

no don't actually post anything, I don't really want to know

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I said not to post it I said not to :gonk:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The_Doctor posted:

Plus I get to practice my top notch John Hurt impression reading some of the lines.

Oh for God's sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Some sort of invasion of time perhaps?

Invasion of TIme...

OF DEATH! *twaaaaaaaaaang*

• Locked thread