Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Technically there is a third box somewhere in the world. The company that shipped it did not give me any shipping info and when I emailed them to ask when it would be shipped they just sent me a one word email that said "SOON". So, uh, take that as you will.

Morphsuit Luchadore just opened his first beer, and it was a Cerveza De Los Muertos Pay the Ferryman!

EDIT: That third box finally came in and you're sick, I love it.

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Jan 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

SirDippingSauce posted:

Writer Cath, thank you so much! I can't take a picture, but I was given the perfect gift: A Chuck Taylor "Kentucky Gentleman" T-Shirt! See this is perfect because I've bought plenty of autographed glossies for both myself and my girlfriend but every time I've seen him at a show, I've never had quite enough to get a shirt. Plus the shirt is tastefully designed enough that I can make it part of my regular graphic tee lineup. I've also had a crummy couple of days, so this really, really cheered me up.

Here's part of why my day sucked, though: After the USPS tracking I posted, I've checked with my local post office to see if it was returned there since I forgot to put my return address on the package, and it hasn't. I can't afford to replace the autograph, book & two graphic novels and re-ship, and I'm not sure what to do from here. I can't even send a cash or paypal equivalent as I'm fifteens dollars in the hole in my checking account and no way to replenish that.

Looking at the tracking info I think it's still at the PO in dallas.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Skunkrocker posted:

Morphsuit Luchadore just opened his first beer, and it was a Cerveza De Los Muertos Pay the Ferryman!

EDIT: That third box finally came in and you're sick, I love it.

Yeah, Dropbox embeds don't work particularly well. Try imgur.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Which rear end in a top hat sent me End Game?

Because I'm gonna watch the gently caress out of it.

Did you get the second package yet?

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

ch3cooh posted:

Looking at the tracking info I think it's still at the PO in dallas.

The post office in dallas said it probably got sent to Dead Letters in Atlanta, GA

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Timby posted:

Yeah, Dropbox embeds don't work particularly well. Try imgur.

Usually they work better but I haven't installed Dropbox on my new install, so I tried to do a direct link over the net. Oops. I'll fix it later.

But it's kid wrestling stuff, two DVDs and a book. I don't even know what to think! :v:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Dear Santa recipient. I braved the wind and the rain to post your package. Should be with you by Friday, hopefully.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

SirDippingSauce posted:

Writer Cath, thank you so much! I can't take a picture, but I was given the perfect gift: A Chuck Taylor "Kentucky Gentleman" T-Shirt! See this is perfect because I've bought plenty of autographed glossies for both myself and my girlfriend but every time I've seen him at a show, I've never had quite enough to get a shirt. Plus the shirt is tastefully designed enough that I can make it part of my regular graphic tee lineup. I've also had a crummy couple of days, so this really, really cheered me up.

Here's part of why my day sucked, though: After the USPS tracking I posted, I've checked with my local post office to see if it was returned there since I forgot to put my return address on the package, and it hasn't. I can't afford to replace the autograph, book & two graphic novels and re-ship, and I'm not sure what to do from here. I can't even send a cash or paypal equivalent as I'm fifteens dollars in the hole in my checking account and no way to replenish that.

Ok just spent half an hour on the phone with the main USPS customer support number. They said that if the tracking didn't show that it had been shipped to the mail recovery center in Atlanta than it was probably still in the last location on the tracking. The phone number for the post office in 75215 in dallas is 214-428-4053. They pulled up an image of the package and said that there was no address on it just a city state and zip. So, if you have your receipt from shipping it you might be able to call them up and get them to send it back to you.

(Ps unless there is another goon in the same 9 digit zip as me (and if there is let's grab a beer sometime!) I know I'm your santee and it's totally okay. We can figure out a way to get the package and if there's not don't worry about it at all. Not to sound corny but it is the thought that counts)

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

bobkatt013 posted:

Did you get the second package yet?

not yet but I haven't been at the house for a couple days. I'll check tomorrow.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

ch3cooh posted:

Ok just spent half an hour on the phone with the main USPS customer support number. They said that if the tracking didn't show that it had been shipped to the mail recovery center in Atlanta than it was probably still in the last location on the tracking. The phone number for the post office in 75215 in dallas is 214-428-4053. They pulled up an image of the package and said that there was no address on it just a city state and zip. So, if you have your receipt from shipping it you might be able to call them up and get them to send it back to you.

(Ps unless there is another goon in the same 9 digit zip as me (and if there is let's grab a beer sometime!) I know I'm your santee and it's totally okay. We can figure out a way to get the package and if there's not don't worry about it at all. Not to sound corny but it is the thought that counts)

Yeah, no you are my Santee. I am amazed that you spent half as much time as I did with the post office and got lots more results. I'm gonna see what I can do about the package and if I can't get it resent, I'll try and work something out after I get my student loan refund in.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

BAW GAWD, THAT IS SOME SWEET rear end SANTA poo poo!

Thank you so much mysterious stranger!

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Skunkrocker posted:

Usually they work better but I haven't installed Dropbox on my new install, so I tried to do a direct link over the net. Oops. I'll fix it later.

But it's kid wrestling stuff, two DVDs and a book. I don't even know what to think! :v:

It's pretty much the most American thing ever. A 13 year old kid n the late 80's took a class at a community college about video production and decided to form his own wrestling company made up entirely of kids his age. They had a weekly show, cut promos, built a ring, did pretty OK wrestling and held about five arena shows all of which turned a profit. Shockingly none of the things you would imagine (junior high kids doing dangerous wrestling spots, insurance costs, any kind of lawsuits) sunk the operation, instead it was some older kids who tricked them into doing a show with them and then stole their money and ring effectively ending the promotion. They eventually got their stuff back and managed to hold one last show before ending everything in the black and on good terms.

http://youtu.be/4UCNmZR8nkc

El Estrago Bonito fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Jan 9, 2015

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

I have turned my place upside down but I can't find the receipt. Trying to work something out w/my local postmaster.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Hell yes, thanks bobkatt

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Stuff arrived! Thanks Gonzo!

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Still haven't heard from my santee...

...getting kinda worried...

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
All quiet on the Santa front. Haven't heard from my Santa nor my santee.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Haven't heard anything from my Santa either.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Doo-Wop have you gotten my package yet?

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!
Santa,
Don't fret, Australia Post is poo poo. Your package will get to me...eventually.
Same thing happened last PSP-SS.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Santee your package has crossed the border and is on track for delivery tomorrow by end of day!

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Doo-Wop have you gotten my package yet?

I haven't received anything yet, so either it hasn't been delivered, or it was delivered and they put it in the grass next to my mailbox. For some reason everybody loves putting packages there.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

I haven't received anything yet, so either it hasn't been delivered, or it was delivered and they put it in the grass next to my mailbox. For some reason everybody loves putting packages there.

Ugh. Ok, I'll check in a couple days and make sure USPS didn't lose it or something.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Hey WeaponX, did you get your gift yet? I ordered it a month ago, but it's coming from Japan so it'll take forever + has no tracking info so I can't get updates. But you haven't been forgotten anyway!

Edit: Came home to this sweet batch of goodies, thanks ch3cooh! Putting them on my shelf of wrestling memorabilia now

triplexpac fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jan 15, 2015

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

triplexpac posted:

Hey WeaponX, did you get your gift yet? I ordered it a month ago, but it's coming from Japan so it'll take forever + has no tracking info so I can't get updates. But you haven't been forgotten anyway!

Edit: Came home to this sweet batch of goodies, thanks ch3cooh! Putting them on my shelf of wrestling memorabilia now

Glad you like them! It was way less stressful shipping to the great white north than it was shipping to oz last year

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Due to last minute visiting of the family, starting a new job, and several other valid excuses, I've waited until now to post what I got some time ago. A new style Fire Ant mask (that I wasn't totally aware they still sold,) and a blue CHIKARA logo shirt (which I seem to have misplaced and hope I didn't accidentally include in my own santee's package.)

Speaking of, the package is headed up north, and my santee should be receiving their stuff very shortly. Very sorry for the delay.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Haven't received anything yet..I'll let you know as soon as it comes in!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I still haven't gotten anything :smith:

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

ch3cooh, I can't find the dumb receipt and arguing with the dead letter office is getting me excatly nowhere. Can I send you something at the end of February to make up for it?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

I still haven't gotten anything :smith:

:smith: I hope you don't get grinched and it's just stuck in customs

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

njsykora posted:

Santee your stuff is finally in the mail.

please confirm

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

well now you've gone and ruined the secret

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

HulkaMatt posted:

please confirm

I can confirm this, the stuff was bought and shipped but for some reason hasn't shown up yet that I've seen. I'm gonna send off some emails and try to find out what's happening.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Doowop I think USPS lost your package or something. I'm going to send something else out when I get paid on Friday and send you a receipt but I promise I'm not trying to grinch you :smith:

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

SirDippingSauce posted:

ch3cooh, I can't find the dumb receipt and arguing with the dead letter office is getting me excatly nowhere. Can I send you something at the end of February to make up for it?

Absolutely

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

OK, I've been told by the store to give it at least a month to show up. So if it's not there by Feb 5th let me know and I'll sort out something else.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Still nothing on this end.

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Oh yeah...I forgot.

I've received a DVD from Santa.

Rise and Fall of White Cross Ibo Ten.

Never heard of him. I like finding new wrestlers.
Will post pic...maybe.

Thanks Santa.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

tigerdriver82 posted:

Oh yeah...I forgot.

I've received a DVD from Santa.

Rise and Fall of White Cross Ibo Ten.

Never heard of him. I like finding new wrestlers.
Will post pic...maybe.

Thanks Santa.

Check the case for cool stuff.

Nothing here, either :(

Asteroid Alert fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jan 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~