Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw-k9YKslK4

It's that time again folks! The holidays are fast approaching, and this is the perfect way to get into the spirit of things! We all love half naked men punching other men, whether a foot is stomped or not, so let us celebrate this with an exchange of gifts! You don't have to spend a ton, but please don't be a cheap butthole and send bootleg The Stro t-shirts.

REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUMS NAME IN THE EMAIL I'm setting the deadline for signups December 15, 2014.

This year, we're also doing a DIRTY SANTA! Or a Dirty Xanta. Basically a White Elephant style gimmick, where you send terrible wrestling related gag gifts instead of something cool, I think this could be a great lighthearted source for comedy. But please do not send any Kane Kare Pakages consisting of a Kane T-shirt, the Kane book, a Kane Action Figure, and the Kane DVD box set. That's just in poor taste. If you wish to sign up, just indicate so in the below template. Keep in mind, if you sign up for it, you'll be getting A DIFFERENT PERSON than your normal Santee.
Due to low turnout in applicants for Dirty Santa, it is currently being dropped.

When posting in here to sign up, use this template to make life easier for sorting/matchmaking and to give people a hint of what you might want!

Willing to ship to:
Things I Like:
Things I Don't Like:
Things I Already Own:
I primarily prefer: (MMA) (Wrestling) (Either)

It's better to give than to receive, so if you think you will be unable to give a gift, it might be better to not sign up, otherwise El Patron Alberto will run you over with his car!!! (or you'll just get banned forever for bein a piece of poo poo)

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Feb 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

all of you except for weapon x are boring losers

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HEY GUYS PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME IN THE EMAIL.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

who hasnt gotten stuff

• Locked thread