Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Willing to ship to: US
Things I Like: Chikara, Kaiju Big Battel, any other weird indies. I like Japanese wrestling a lot too! I prefer compilation dvds to complete shows unless it's a really good show. I really dig odd pieces of merch from obscure wrestlers. Shirt size is Mens 2X. I like anime and comics a whole lot, especially when they cross over with wrestling. Seriously just give me the weirdest nerd poo poo you can think of, I'll love it. Fav wrestlers are Nigel McGuiness, Delirious, Ultramantis Black, Generico/Sami Zayn, and The Undertaker
Things I Don't Like: TNA, CZW. Can't stand deathmatches at all. Allergic to penicillin, so don't give me any of that please
Things I Already Own: A poo poo ton of ROH dvds from 05-10. Please do not send me any more. I have Ultramantis' album too
I primarily prefer: Wrestling
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: Not this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Santee, because of shipping you may not get your gift until after Christmas, but I assure you it will be worth it

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Got my gift today!

Karmine's a cool rear end dude

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Finally shipped my gift, sorry about the delay. Should be there by Friday

• Locked thread