Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Willing to ship to: USA
Things I Like: Honestly... I pretty much like it all. Even Insane Clown Posse!* Even if I don't it's a gift and I'm always grateful to receive gifts no matter what they are! But, ya know, if you need help figuring out what to get me I'm a huge mark for Dean Ambrose. And CM Punk. And Daniel Bryan. And Gangrel. And Chris Jericho.
Things I Don't Like: Again, I don't really have any thing I don't like that much, TNA I guess? But even then, poo poo, I'd rock a Samuel Shaw shirt just for the humor of it!
Things I Already Own: I own a Ryback shirt, an nWo Wolfpac shirt (that I left at a friend's house like a dumbass, should get that back eventually), an 18 FN 59 Cliff Compton shirt, a Shockmaster Came In Like a Wrecking Ball shirt, a Nigel McGuinness Extra Strong shirt, a copy of Wrestling Road Diaries 2, and some 8x10s of Fred Ottman and Demolition.
I primarily prefer: Wrestling
Signing up for Dirty Xanta?: I'd love to, but I'm pretty strapped for cash at the moment. Sorry, no.

For never being properly trained, ICP is pretty drat good in the ring. They cut great promos, they know their moves, they can sell, they're better wrestlers than they are "rappers"...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Hey I need some Santee info. I sent it to the email address you sent the address to. Please reply quickly! Thanks. :neckbeard:

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Gifts sent, eta is Monday! :v:

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

El Estrago Bonito posted:

But have you received any packages yet?

One of them will make dramatically more sense when the other part arrives.

...actually I haven't. When were they supposed to arrive? :ohdear:

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

I forget USPS can ship things, I have two packages in my hand right now! The new year's holiday made me forget to check the mail.

EDIT: Just got off the phone so I can finally take a picture!

- ECW One Night Stand on DVD!
- A Luchador bottle opener! (how did you know I was an alcoholic?)
- A signed Gangrel 8x10!
- And BLOOD! :drac:

So awesome, thank you so much! :v:

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jan 3, 2015

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Technically there is a third box somewhere in the world. The company that shipped it did not give me any shipping info and when I emailed them to ask when it would be shipped they just sent me a one word email that said "SOON". So, uh, take that as you will.

Eek. Well hopefully they didn't rip you off. I'll keep an eye on the mail so you don't have to worry.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Technically there is a third box somewhere in the world. The company that shipped it did not give me any shipping info and when I emailed them to ask when it would be shipped they just sent me a one word email that said "SOON". So, uh, take that as you will.

Morphsuit Luchadore just opened his first beer, and it was a Cerveza De Los Muertos Pay the Ferryman!

EDIT: That third box finally came in and you're sick, I love it.

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Jan 7, 2015

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Timby posted:

Yeah, Dropbox embeds don't work particularly well. Try imgur.

Usually they work better but I haven't installed Dropbox on my new install, so I tried to do a direct link over the net. Oops. I'll fix it later.

But it's kid wrestling stuff, two DVDs and a book. I don't even know what to think! :v:

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Still haven't heard from my santee...

...getting kinda worried...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

Santa!