Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Willing to ship to: Mainly UK, but at a push, can do mainland Europe and possibly US.
Things I Like: New Japan, All Japan, Big Japan, NOAH, FMW (Shirt size is men's XL western sizes and men's XXL in Japanese sizes)
Things I Don't Like: TNA, DVDs
Things I Already Own: Most New Japan muffler towels, G1 Climax 24 shirt.
I primarily prefer: Wrestling
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: No.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Dec 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

My santee might not get their gifts until after new year, but when they do get them they'll know the gifts are on a Whole Other Level.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Second part of my gifts arrived today, so I'll be mailing them out soonish.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Smoking Crow, this is the loving weirdest and best SS gift ever.

It's a loving MASSIVE "FMW" branded towelling gown, except it's not even the promotion FMW, it's a home decor company.

I think you've definitely won the title of "Weirdest SS gift of the year."

This picture doesn't do justice to how loving massive it is too. I'm around 6', and it trails behind me when I wear it.

I own a massive blanket with sleeves emblazoned with the logo of an interior design company that shares an acronym with Atushi Onita's former hardcore wrestling promotion. This is what you get when you enter PSP Secret Santa.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Dec 27, 2014

• Locked thread