Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«782 »
Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

coupedeville posted:

do they get hazard pay for servicing your mother's cumdumpster? it's not a glamorous job but someone's gotta do it

You'd do well to show our moderator some much needed respect. You're out of line and you know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I got about 25 mil dumped on me post-gunrunning update and I was fine. I burned through it all and only had around $100k in my bank, which they took. But I kept all my poo poo and wasn't banned.

I didn't server hop or mention it in chat. I just got into a lucky lobby where a script kiddie was making it rain.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

coupedeville posted:

do they get hazard pay for servicing your mother's cumdumpster? it's not a glamorous job but someone's gotta do it

Also, it came with the house and she doesn't live there anymore. You'd have to ask the council

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Videogames, coupe has been harassing us for some time now both here as well as the cool and fun discord. And his recent crass and crude behavior directed at you is but one of many terrible things he's done. It behooves you to lay down swift justice upon that disrespectful turd.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Title Text
You have used 53 of 300 characters allowed

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Ya'all need to quit snitchin, grab you're golf clubs, and fight to the death. You know that's the honorable way to settle this

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

settle this in an in-game arm rasslin match and post the vid here tia

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Thief posted:

settle this in an in-game arm rasslin match and post the vid here tia

lol that's the online equivalent of putting siblings into a ShameShirt. "And you two will STAY in that session until you can act nice to each other"

Hugh Malone
Nov 20, 2007

I think pc is bad!

Bad people play the same game I play at on a different machibe!

They are bad because they are differnet!

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007
I know where the electrical tape is!

weg posted:

Buying the cheapest bunker in Paleto Bay means I will still have to drive all the way into the city for all my missions, correct? I usually play solo in a firewalled lobby so is it worth it to buy a bunker to run solo gun running missions or should I just stick to Import/Export to make cash? I do eventually want an MOC, armored Tampa and bike missiles so I'll have to get one at some point anyway.

How does that work? Like you block the incoming ports so no one can join? Can you have multiple people on your local lan in the lobby?

edit: Huh, found this (Warning, Reddit Cancer) https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/...rts_using_your/

I ask because I like seeing the RT guys do GTA stuff, but they never do anything that requires a public lobby because it never ends well.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

my friend plays on xbox and says its really chill and he doesn't see many hackers he's like lvl 200+ so maybe its true

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I don't have anything against console users i just feel bad for them for having their eyes attacked by low resolution and jagginess and bad framerates, and also having to grind the boring stuff like work just to buy stuff instead of just getting 500 million hackerbux dumped on their heads.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Hugh Malone posted:

I think pc is bad!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

gently caress, they got me again!

Only $87 million dollars left

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007
I know where the electrical tape is!

Powershift posted:

gently caress, they got me again!

Only $87 million dollars left

You're like the Wells Fargo of GTA Online.

weg
Jun 6, 2006
Reassisted Retrogression

Ganson posted:

How does that work? Like you block the incoming ports so no one can join? Can you have multiple people on your local lan in the lobby?

edit: Huh, found this (Warning, Reddit Cancer) https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/...rts_using_your/

I ask because I like seeing the RT guys do GTA stuff, but they never do anything that requires a public lobby because it never ends well.

Here is my guide for getting a "private" public lobby. I've never tested it to see if friends with the same settings can join it, mostly because all of my friends are done with this game lol.

weg posted:

1. Go to Windows Firewall w/ Advanced Security. With Inbound Rules selected create a New Rule. Select Port -> UDP and specific local ports then paste "6672, 61455-61458" without quotes into the field -> Block the Connection -> Domain, Private, Public all checked -> Name it something obvious. Create an outbound rule with the same settings and enable both from the rule list when you start an online game. This method works for me about 99% of the time. On a few occasions I have seen other players in the lobby but they disconnect within a few minutes. Just remember to disable the rules when you are done playing to avoid any potential fuckery to other software.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Just use SessionSweeper. It's much easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Could people please stop fighting the avatar war over my avatar. I really appreciate people being nice about it but I'm feeling crappier that people are wasting money because someone is an asshole than I am about the avatar in the first place.

SplitSoul posted:

Just use SessionSweeper. It's much easier.

Hmmmm this seems pretty cool

«782 »