Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Going to be rejoining you all on the PS4 :toot:

Merry Christmas :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

I'm down for racing fun. 8:30 works best for me but I'll probably be on right after 8.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Is PSN user ranacher a goon?

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Paranoid Dude posted:

DON'T MAKE MY NUTS HARD

This should really be the new thread title.

Anything going on tonight? I hope to be on after 8:00.

I'd like to do another Sand King Murder Extravaganza but not enough to justify organizing it. Meaning I'm too lazy to add some date and time info to this post.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

I've blown up a lot of cars in this game and have seen the warnings a lot but I've never once been in the Bad Sport Lobby. I assumed they more or less abandoned it as a punishment. The financial cost associated with blowing up a personal vehicle should be enough. I have a lot of money but I still don't like it when I blow up an Entity or Adder.

What platform are you on?

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Count Freebasie posted:

PSN 4

trainwreck708 is my handle. Anyone who wants to trade wins, let me know.

Send a friend request to me, faktory4. I don't need any wins but I'll be happy to let you run Criminal Records at least a few times for some victories. I'm usually on after 8:30 p.m. eastern time. My playtime will be sporadic in the coming weeks though.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Haha that was last night(?) I realized I had zero chance in my Sultan so I refilled my beer and took a piss.

me your dad fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jan 15, 2015

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Kelly posted:

That makes it all the more hilarious that you suddenly started driving again and careened right into a lightpost

:guinness: Business as usual

Further car chat: What are the current top dogs in the sports class and super class? I see so many people driving Zentornos in races that I feel like I'm missing out in my Entity. And my sports cars consist of a Carbonizarre and two Sultans and both make terrible choices in races.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Sapient Afro posted:

The Massacro Racecar (or the normal version, there's only a minor difference) is best for tracks with a lot of straights, the Elegy is best for really technical tracks (which pubbies avoid like the plague) and the Jester Racecar is somewhere in between. The Zentorno is pretty much the flat out best at everything in its class.

What's the difference between the types of Massacro? I accidentally bought the non-racecar version. It's fully modded so I'm not taking the money hit by selling it. I'm just curious.

me your dad fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Jan 16, 2015

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Speaking of leveling, I'm dead close to 120 and I aim to get it tonight. I'll be on after 8:00 p.m. ET and looking for missions if anyone is interested. Daddy wants a minigun, however useless it is.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

oh yeah I've been drinking too so no light post is safe

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

I was getting my character's eyebrows done an hour ago and thinking "Ugh those would be perfect if I could just angle them"

me 2
:wink:

The Fresh Prince posted:

Why cant we use sniper rifles from the rear gunner seats in helicopters?

That would be a tough shot. Even a good pilot will sway. I'd rather see better air strikes. I want to pull out a laptop, pilot a drone to a target and deliver that poo poo home.

I haven't felt compelled to play online in a while. I've been playing Diablo and Guacamelee. The latter has some bullshit-tough parts near the end. They should put boss characters in GTA Online. Like a raid.

me your dad fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 23, 2015

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Kelly posted:

Who is going to be around tomorrow for some heist-action? I'll almost definitely be on tomorrow night after 8:30 EST - maybe during the day even.

This is when it is tough to WFH, I'm going to be tempted to ignore work.

I'm down. I'll be on around 8:30 as well.

Do we have any idea how long a heist takes to complete?

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Kelly posted:

:siren: PS4....let's do a playlist on Friday :siren:

If you are on PS4 and would like to have some fun let's get together on Friday night 8:30 EST and race some cars and do some deathmatches.

Who would like to partake? It's been a spell since we've tried to put something together, so gather your jobs and let's have some fun, or something.

8:30 EST on Friday.

PSN: cashcamden99

You can count me in :)

I haven't played in some time and will be rusty :tipshat:

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

I've decided to make it illegal to play this game while drunk and blathering about nonsense. thank you for understanding

OKLAHOMA

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Is it an exercise in frustration to return to online play after not playing since before heists came out? In other words, would one be left so far in the dust as to make competitive play not much fun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Two questions:

Is there still an active goon presence on the PS4?

Is it futile to even play these days if I stopped playing right before heists finally came out?

• Locked thread