Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Did anybody else get a buttload of money when they logged in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

hellfaucet posted:

How much are you talking? I remember when people on PS4 who cheated huge sums of money started getting banned they started offloading all their money on random people.

Haven't logged in yet today, at work.

Something around 500k, I haven't played for long but I logged off last night around 200 and now I got nearly 700 so...

I didn't preorder either. I mean I'll take it but that seemed real random.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
drat I suck at racing

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
What's a good first super to grab? I care more about tight handling than anything else.

Also grinding out wins per class is a snorefest.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Nintendo Kid posted:

You do not need to grind out wins per class, all land races count for all classes, except bicycle races.

Really? My muscle car win didn't seem to count towards my sports upgrades...Hmm.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Nintendo Kid posted:

Different classes unlock the same parts at different win totals. So just for an example I don't think it's the actual stats, you might unlock turbo in Sedans at 20 race wins but Supers might need 33.

Once you hit 50 race wins, you will have unlocked every single part and spray that can be unlocked just from winning plain races. You then need to win a Rally race, win a Sea race and win an Air race to finish unlocking sprays that just need wins.

Oh, right on. You fuckin' rock. Thanks for the info.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Wallet posted:

Is there a way to make race trading faster (PC?). Google brings up poo poo about people using a playlist with 10 copies of the same map but I can't find a way to add more than one of the same map to a playlist. Does anyone already have one that's good for it they can link to?

Can't you hit replay on the race when you're done with it?

I haven't done race trading yet, it's on my to do list.

e: Opinion on the Insurgent armored truck? Really want one for super rampages but I'm not sure HOW bulletproof it is.

Inzombiac posted:

Looking to do race trading. Add Fravash. I'll be on for a few hours.

Shot you an invite!

Xenaero fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Apr 24, 2015

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

i flunked out posted:

today i heard some kid shouting "hey does anyone want to play golf? come on over to the golf course andd lets play". drove over and him and three other pubbies are duking it out with golf clubs in the middle of the golf course.

I wish my voice chat worked in this game, I can't hear anyone. Who knows the poo poo I missed

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I have a Phoenix but should I be swapping it out for a Dominator before I go full force on mods? Will it look as badass?

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

net cafe scandal posted:

Post some drat character pics, all.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I want to pull the trigger on the non-gun Insurgent, but are the windows bulletproof?

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
This disappoints me.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
If you add armor to a car does that make it more... Let's say traffic resistant?

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Starhawk64 posted:

I picked up some spawned money from a hacker and immediately spent it upgrading cars and garages. Am I gonna get banned?

Might be doing me a favor if they ban me, then I can focus on single player.

Doubtful, poorly made trainers with Cheat Engine or other things that directly inject into memory might have gotten people's accounts flagged. That's about it.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Party Plane Jones posted:

Survival is even worse, if you actually make it through a full match you might not break even on ammo.

??? Do the fair one, it's super easy. 30k like BOOM BABY

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Nuebot posted:

Thanks a ton, again, man! Now I have a rad car to shoot people with. Now to hit rank 90 to armor it up!

Whoaaa where do you find one of them?

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Hahah, I was goofing off bicycling around and two guys in this purple Insurgent were stalking me a solid like 5 minutes, pretty funny. I was expecting them to open fire any second.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
It's brutal when a tank wrecks an entire server and then he suicides before the tank does down, then goes into passive mode until he gets another tank.

Not sure how you'd supposed to fight that. He blew up every Jihad Jeep I tried to get close to him with.

Xenaero fucked around with this message at 23:06 on May 7, 2015

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Thanks to Nuebot / Buttwind for the Hearse! I'll spread the love too if anyone needs one.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
If you got 4 people a Valkyrie is pretty ruthless against the police and players. Two miniguns on the sides + the gunner guys explosive turret. All the pilot has to do is fly.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Starhawk64 posted:

I'd like to go hearse hunting with someone who has one already. I'll be online around 11pm EST.

What's your handle? Assuming you're on PC, I'll help you out.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I really love Weasel 101 as a location, pretty much everything is real close.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
HOLY poo poo the tank is fun to use. Pretty fragile especially if you keep nuking things close range, but fun.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Luna Was Here posted:

also so far the flight school missions are actually fun. it helps that the guy training you is funny to listen to

Getting golds on the helicopter ones on keyboard is not fun. I shoulda just hooked up a controller.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Both are pretty good. Combat MG is probably one of the best anti-police weapons in the entire game though, the added accuracy is great in taking heli pilots out while you sit in the back of a van.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Starhawk64 posted:

I gotta ask: Why does almost every goon I meet online dress like a clown?

Excuse me, my 70s transvestite time traveler prefers not to be called by his slave name.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Well I managed to get to 100% mental state with my recent anti-police tank rampage. And then I tried to take down poundcoin's hydra with a hatchet, that didn't work so well.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

UserErr0r posted:

Is there a preferred super car, specifically for getting to destinations as quickly as possible (not racing at all), or is it all down to preference and how much money you're willing to waste?

I use my Akuma for almost all travel. It's fast, handles extremely well, and you can weave between traffic like $$$$$

It's also only 9k

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Mr Scumbag posted:

As long as we're talking about cars, as it happens I'm horribly unoriginal when it comes to painting and modding cars and need inspiration. Anyone here up for sharing pics of their garage or favourite cars?

A dark blue metallic paint along with a red pearlescent mixes pretty well.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I'd be worried that would get me nuked from online play

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I can say they were all over the central part of the city when it was on Simeon's request list.

Maybe they'll show up more if you ride another motorcycle around.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Had the most intense high value export vehicle tug of war last night, like 10 people fighting for control over a relentlessly battered, beaten sports car for Simeon.

Fun as hell.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Dealing with invincible players is a snore

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Does the minigun ignore kurama's armored windows?

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

T1g4h posted:

I know people despise the Armored Kuruma, but after seeing Mad Max: Fury Road, I really wish they'd add more awesome armored up cars to Online. I'd love to roll around in an armor plated muscle car on offroad tires :allears:

Duke O Death to online mode would be crazy.

I mean, sure it's rough to fight against, but when you overcome that challenge you're like gently caress yes I rock

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Starhawk64 posted:

Guess who just hit level 100 and needed to launder his ill gotten hacker money?

Just wait till you hit that sweet 120 and get the minigun for all your overkill needs

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
How many garages can you own? Do the upkeep fees stack?

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Songbearer posted:

We played some RAMPS RAMPS RAMPS this weekend. Spoilers: It's fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otC-MeCyEoA&hd=1

Reminds me of Hot Wheels :3:

This is awesome hahaha

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

mutata posted:

Cool! Thanks. Now I have to figure out which apartment is best apartment...

I recommend Weasel Plaza Apartment 101 and Richards Majestic Apartment 2. Good locations for city stuff and good driveways. Cool interiors too.

And if you're like me and want your mega garages super close together, hell yeah go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
drat all the new stuff made me dip below 50 mil.

I just had a revelation. I could buy all the apartments in one section and have 3 10 car garages in the same place I'm pretty sure

• Locked thread