Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenom
Mar 23, 2007

Maytag posted:

Buy a ps4 and a 60" tv. Buy me a ps4 too.

Ha, it's funny that my girlfriend (now wife) did this exact thing for me and my friend. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007

titties posted:

I don't think we share the same definition of "funny". I wanted to be your friend but now I don't

I'm sorry, please be my friend! :cripes:

PSN: SA_Fenom

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007
I've got 16 minutes until download completes, here we go boys!

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007
Done downloading, here we go. :smug:

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007

Feenix posted:

We should all just pretend the release date is next week.

But I'll be on vacation :(

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007
Whichever goon is Korova_Studios jump on so we can finish this heist. The other 3 of us are already on.

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007
Trying to do the Trevor heist, need a fourth is anyone wanting to join? We're on the second setup mission. ps4: SA_Fenom

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007
Starting the Pacific Standard Heist setup missions and we need a fourth if someone wants to join. (please join Im pubbiephobic) PS4: SA_Fenom

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007
The funny thing is we did 2 heists after midnight on March 10th with no problem, it was only the next day when everyone rushed on that it poo poo itself. So it seems to be an issue of traffic (they could still do something about this but it's apparently not "cost effective" to spin up a bunch of servers for 1 day) more then programming incompetence.

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007
So I've got 3 people looking to do a full heist run through (all heists in order and with the same people) for the $2,000,000 bonus and we need a 4th person that will be willing to play enough to do this this weekend and has a microphone. We would probably like to start around 12-1pm EST and play until like 6pm or so I figure that's probably enough time to finish at least 2 or 3 tomorrow and 1 or 2 on Sunday. Now that I've typed that it sounds super spergy but gently caress it I want my GTA funbucks.

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007

Avocados posted:

How dangerous is it to my mental health that I'm going to host a heist with pubbies

This really depends on the heist, the Trevor one is completely doable with pubbies who are barely competent, any of the other ones are going to have points where you want to gouge your loving eyes out.

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007

Craptacular posted:

I'm your man. LLJK_Craptacular if I'm not your PSN friend already (I can never remember which forum name corresponds with with PSN name).

I guess we need to make two pairs and do the initial heist separately?

Sounds good, my PSN is SA_Fenom and yeah we'll split into 2 teams for the Fleeca jobs. I'll add you later tonight or tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007

bisticles posted:

Bairnes, Geeves, CashCamden and I failed the last final heist every way imaginable tonight. It was getting absurd. When we were in the final last few seconds, I honestly would have thrown my ps4 out the window if anything happened.

Videos incoming.

Hate to tell you guys this, but if you ride the Bikes to the Pier and jump on a boat or Seasharks the cops pretty much ignore you the whole way and you can just ride them all the way to the Dinghy with minimal interference and no risk of bike crashes. We failed it a few times until we tried that and we made it out with like 1.125mill only because I jumped off the second floor of a building and lost a decent amount.

• Locked thread